• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because people are way too bothered that not all Pokemon are psuedo-legendary badasses, I guess. I liked Vanillite and its evolutions, I don't understand the hate towards it. And eh, not too fussed on the ghost sword.

I don't remember Chandy or Cofagigus getting a lot of hate. I don't think it'll be much of a problem with this thing.
lol, I really didn't get why so many people have a problem with Pokemon based on inanimate objects. What's exactly wrong with an ice cream cone Pokemon?
<3 Vanilluxe

Vanilluxe is my favorite ice type. I don't get the hate. xD I don't recall Chandelure getting much hate. I suppose it all died down once they saw how useful it was.

I didn't like Chandelure much, but Cofagigus is definitely one of my favourite Gen 6 Pokemon. :3

I don't care much for Cofagigus or Chandelure, I'm more of a (M) Jellicent and Golurk fan.

And my house is finally fully expanded in New Leaf! Now I can stop slaving for Nook. Yay.

lol, I really didn't get why so many people have a problem with Pokemon based on inanimate objects. What's exactly wrong with an ice cream cone Pokemon?

The 151 didn't have ice cream cones inside them :)) *trollface*

I don't remember Chandy or Cofagigus getting a lot of hate. I don't think it'll be much of a problem with this thing.
Vanilluxe is my favorite ice type. I don't get the hate. xD I don't recall Chandelure getting much hate. I suppose it all died down once they saw how useful it was.

It's not Chandelure that gets the hate, it's Lampent. Neither is Cofagrigus, it is Yamask.

lol, well what's wrong with Lampent? I thought it looked pretty cool. Ghost is my favorite type, so, I don't get why anyone doesn't like the ghosties. :p

I'm getting both versions, so I won't have as difficult a time choosing which Pokemon to use.

new banner btw

Just realized upon reading Serebii that the sword unsheathes itself during battle.

xypoke1th.jpg

into

xypoke2.jpg

Yeah, I can see it. That's pretty awesome, I like it even more now. <3

Gave my car its first real test drive with my dad. Planning to actually taking the road test near the end of this month, meaning soon I'll be able to drive it without anyone in it with me~

@Shinjiro Aragaki; I didn't Like that username because it's fucking stupid. Hilarious, of course, and normally I would fully support parody like that, but I think the admins are getting more strict about changing usernames for people. You'd likely be stuck with it for a while.

It's your call, 'course.

And you really should get X/Y.

I doubt I'll theme with it.

And @Nick of Time;, for the past 6 months, my usernames have been made by accident. I'm so used to having a username I don't want that I'm perfectly okay with this.

I really did like Luigi Board :lol:

I'd claim you have no sense of nostalgia and tradition, but I myself refuse to ever use my 2007-2008 username again. That variation of me can rot in hell, along with the memories of him that username brings.

We should probably talk about somefin else since nobody else aside from maybe Gold has any idea what the fuck we're talkin' about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom