• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must be coming down with something. Hey, at least I'm still up and about right now.

I had strep throat over Christmas once. It really sucks being sick over Christmas time.

I had dinner with my aunt and my cousins at a buffet restaurant. Let's say I had enough calories for this winter, especially that I also had dinner with a friend's family yesterday evening (XwX);

Haha all stuffed :3 I have barely ate at all today

Yeah, and it's not even Christmas yet, and I already expect family dinner at that day xD

Also, there's a special lunch with colleagues coming up at Wednesday.

Mom joked that I should just starve tomorrow and focus on spending the calories xD

Haha all stuffed :3 I have barely ate at all today

Yeah, and it's not even Christmas yet, and I already expect family dinner at that day xD

Also, there's a special lunch with colleagues coming up at Wednesday.

Mom joked that I should just starve tomorrow and focus on spending the calories xD

XD you could go for a run in between every plate of rich food :p

I'm sort of worried that even that might not be enough, haha xD

I joked back that tomorrow I'll just drink a cup of milk for each of my meal =w= even though I know I'll lose to hunger and sneak a snack

I'm sort of worried that even that might not be enough, haha xD

I joked back that tomorrow I'll just drink a cup of milk for each of my meal =w= even though I know I'll lose to hunger and sneak a snack

Lol, just eat enough, no need to starve yourself.

I say this as an overweight guy, though.

Yeah, I don't think I'll actually resist eating anyway in the first place unless I have that busy of a schedule for the day. I'd rather just eat some for each meal, rather than risk sneaking a big snack later regretting starving meals x)
(...it has happened before so ;w;)

Yeah, I don't think I'll actually resist eating anyway in the first place unless I have that busy of a schedule for the day. I'd rather just eat some for each meal, rather than risk sneaking a big snack later regretting starving meals x)
(...it has happened before so ;w;)

XD It's far more healthier to eat your meals than gorge on snacks all day. Besides most people put on a little weight during the festive period, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom