• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never liked LPing. but I'm not really that funny of a person.

I tried a quick practice and my voice sounds really unaudible. Even I can't understand it and I don't have an accent. i might have to speak slower and louder and turn the music down.

@I @wonder @what @would @happen @if @I @were @to @make @a @mention @out @of @Every @Word @in @this @post. @How @many @of @them @would @actually @work? @Only @one @way @to @find @out!

That's useful to know that people don't like the music.

I watch your LP TheMissingo so I know :p It's just I also watch Hide In Plain Sight's LP and thats got sound so yeah I don't know which one to do as of now.

@Because @I'm @watching @an @LP, @I @wanna @hear @what @the @person @Whom @I'm @watching's @thoughts. @It's @Pretty @pointless @to @hear @the @music.

Yeah, that's the point of watching an LP, to see how someone else approaches the same things that you might have. Or to hear silly commentary, which is partially what I'm going for.

I can't do silly commentary or funny stuff. You can just laugh at how bad my accent it - because I don't have one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom