• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to try KOTR myself one day. I watched my brother complete the game and decided HK-47 is my favourite Star Wars character ever. I want to see alternate versions of the movies with him in the role of C-3P0.

An example?

The Best of HK-47 (KOTOR I) - YouTube

HK-47, nuff said. Especially about the sloshy parts.

"It's just that... you have all these squishy parts master. And all that water! How the constant slooshing doesn't drive you mad, I have no idea..."

"I wish to meditate upon the face of my former meatbag master as he was electrocuted. I find it most soothing"

Also, just turning to violence makes it hilarious. Spreading lies to make families slaughter eachother, and cheering "Kill them. Kill them all". I'm a light-side guy, but when I first do a dark side run, maximum evil ensues.

I have to try KOTR myself one day. I watched my brother complete the game and decided HK-47 is my favourite Star Wars character ever. I want to see alternate versions of the movies with him in the role of C-3P0.

HK-47 is my favorite character in a video game ever. He is plain awesome. See also the video above.

Last edited:
I'll buy White 2. The only time I bought both the games, I didn't end up opening one of them and I gave it away.

I'll probably get White regardless. The only reason I have two is because a friend traded me his Black. But it's really easy to live without two.

Will there be any new Pokemon except for the legendaries?

Yeah, I'll probably buy both games (if they're not too expensive). Might end up starting my Video Game fund from scratch.

Also, I doubt there'll be new Pokémon. I think you'll be able to go Hoenn at some point in the game.

Are @Shiny Celebi and @Neosquid part of a conspiracy? KyuZek and KyuResh?

:mad:

I'd rather it be Gen. 6 than another gen 5.

Dude gens usually last 3-4 years. We're getting a new adventure a little over a year after Black and White. How can you possibly have anything to bitch about?

Seems to me they'd like to end this Gen a little faster. If this is Gray and RS Remakes in one, then Gen 6 will be coming a hell of a lot sooner.

@Shiny Celebi I must know more about this.

:mad:

I'd rather it be Gen. 6 than another gen 5.

Dude gens usually last 3-4 years. We're getting a new adventure a little over a year after Black and White. How can you possibly have anything to bitch about?

I'm not really complaining. It'd be ridiculous of me to expect that. But another storyline with the same Pokemon just isn't my cup of tea. I'm glad that they're doing a sequel rather than a remake.

Now, I wouldn't really mind having a region, say Hoenn, as extra after the E4, but I seriously want to know exactly why people think it will be there. The logos? I have no reason whatsoever to believe that it will be there at the moment, and I really don't see why other think that it will.

Now, I wouldn't really mind having a region, say Hoenn, as extra after the E4, but I seriously want to know exactly why people think it will be there. The logos? I have no reason whatsoever to believe that it will be there at the moment, and I really don't see why other think that it will.
I don't think that the logos being red and blue indicates that the games take place in the Hoenn region. They'll most likely take place in Unova again and maybe you fly over to Hoenn for post-elite four stuff.

I'll buy White 2. The only time I bought both the games, I didn't end up opening one of them and I gave it away.
I'm not sure which one I'm gonna get. I pre-ordered White so maybe I'll get Black 2 if you can trade between White and Black 2. If I have money though, I'll be getting both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom