• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Ever Expanding Pit of Gacha Games

I love Aggretsuko, its my favorite show, and I had no idea there was a gacha of it. It's called 'Aggretsuko: Match 3 Puzzle' and its pretty fun! You can even unlock OVA episodes!

Blanc you beautiful 5'00" woman clad in all white with a menacing aura tell me...
Do you think Zenless Zone Zero is gonna be any good? or nah. I know its a hoyoverse game but it looks kinda nice actually
(also is Reverse 1999 still good?)

Blanc you beautiful 5'00" woman clad in all white with a menacing aura tell me...
I’M 5’2” GIMMIE MY TWO INCHES IT’S THE LEAST YOU CAN DO

also hi kai :)

Do you think Zenless Zone Zero is gonna be any good? or nah. I know its a hoyoverse game but it looks kinda nice actually
So, as you know I’m adverse to touching any Hoyo game (sorry Hoyo fans), however I have one way or another seen clips of the game and putting my bias aside a second I’ll give it a fair shake in saying design-wise it’s very well put together. One thing that carries ZZZ is the animation for sure, I’m noticing in 3D anime works in general studios are finally taking pages from western studios and making the animations a lot more lively and fun, Mihoyo is no different here.

I don’t think the gameplay will be for me, personally, but out of all the things Mihoyo has put out this one does seem to be most my jam— it won’t win me over though, but I’ll say it looks promising as an outsider.

(also is Reverse 1999 still good?)
Also here to admit I’ve fallen behind on playing R:1999, the hype around it has undoubtably died off but as a game I still highly recommend it. There isn’t really any powercreep issues at all even now (VERY good sign) and it’s very generous with pull rates still. Only thing I can’t update you on is if the writing or translation got better since I haven’t caught up, but yeah still a rec from me.

I love Aggretsuko, its my favorite show, and I had no idea there was a gacha of it. It's called 'Aggretsuko: Match 3 Puzzle' and its pretty fun! You can even unlock OVA episodes!
That’s so crazy… I love learning about obscure gacha like this LOL.

Back
Top Bottom