• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Hidden series: episode 1 "Mystery of the Blaziken"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaziboy

OOOH! CHEESE!
Reaction score
((ok, this is the main RP of the hidden series. this is episode 1, so expect it to be short and sweet, but there are lots of episodes, so YAY! :p))

it is a beautiful day in the Hontamo forest, and better yet, there are new trainers on their way to Hontamo village.

However, something strange is about to happen...

In a blur of speed, a Blaziken ran past Roxanne. there was no obvious evidence of it belonging to a trainer, and it seemed quite strong. further down the road, the same Blaziken tore past Sparrowand then took a quick left, off the path and into the forest

(and, begin :) ))

"What the hell?!" Sparrow yelled and took out his pokedex but it was too late, the pokemon was gone. "Oh well, only one to find out what that was!" he declared to himself, picked up his backpack and ran in the direction the pokemon ran, if it was a pokemon...

"What was THAT!" Roxanne said
"I better follow it! Fast way, Articuno!"
She threw her Pokéball containing the legendary Articuno.
"Let me follow that Pokémon!" she demanded.
she leapt on the Pokémon's back and followed the Pokémon.
((THAT's the use of Articuno!))
she met up with someone

Sparrow stumbled through the forest. Vines grabbed at his face and hands but he kept going, he HAD to find out what that pokemon was. On he ran until suddenly a root jutted out and tripped him over on to a hill. Sparrow was going the fast way all right, not the way he expected though.
"Waaaah!!!"

((We'd better stop here and give Blaziboy a chance to post on his own RPG))

((Don't worry, you guys can carry on, but I'll RP a bit anyway :) ))

The Blaziken in question kept running but instantly stopped in the middle of a group of apple trees. he picked a tree and looked up at the apples, all the time not knowing what was going on.

Sparrow stopped with a THUD!!! at the bottom the hill as he hit a pear tree. He thought he must've had concussion because an Articuno was hovering above him...

The Pokémon wings shined in the sun's rays.
"Are you okay?" Roxanne asked
"Are you hurt?"
Articuno fluttered down.
"Return, Articuno." she said.

Sparrow looked incredulously at her.
"Nice try concussion but I'm not seeing a trainer with an Articuno. Maybe I didn't see that Blaziken either..."

"Guess again." the Pokémon Master said.
"I was the one WITH the Articuno."

Blaziken, meanwhile, plucked an apple from the tree and started to eat the apple at a leisurley pace, all the time oblivious to what's going on.

"Whatever, if this is all a dream I may as well enjoy it." said Sparrow.
"Let's find that Blaziken..."

((Hello Roconza from the Oekaki))

((guys, i'll be away for a few days. I'll be back on saturday. so, lety's put this thing on pause until I get back :) ))

Blaziken finished the apple it was eating. It had a feeling it was being watched, so it kept up its guard but remained inconspicuous while it picked more apples and placed them on the floor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom