• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Hidden series: episode 1 "Mystery of the Blaziken"

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well help me up then!" exclaimed Sparrow.
"That is you can help me up if you are not a dream. If you are you'll pass through me..." he rambled, looking up at Roxanne...

The Blaziken stopped and stood straight. it knew they were watching him, and it wanted to signifie that he will not be an easy catch, if that was what they were planning

The Blaziken decided to have some fun. It was only getting some food for a while. In the blink of an eye, he disappeared and reappeared behind Roxanne. by the looks of it, the move closley resembled Teleport.

The Blaziken tapped Roxanne on the shoulder, smilling.

Roxanne got a slight shock in a way.
She was thinking of "Don't burn me!" but she said
"H-h-h-hi.."

((Soz I've been so long. I've been ill))

Sparrow gawped at it. He stood up and slowly stumbled towards it, seemingly stunned ((Yay for alliteration)). He paused, smirked, and pulled his hand out from his pocket.
"Taunter, go!! Use Hypnosis!!! If that doesn't work use Lick!!!!" He yelled, never looking away from the Blaziken...

The Blaziken in question disappeared and reappeared behind Van, then disappeared again, hoping that the attacks would hit the grass type rather than him.

it then reappeared, balancing on a branch on a nearby tree. it gave a wave and a grin

"What the-?" Sparrow wondered, blinking. Then saw the pokemon.
"OH MY GOD!!! LOOK OUT!!!!!"
((P.S. I think Roconza was talking about leaving the site on a different thread. I really hope she (He?) doesn't))

The Blaziken then jumped off the branch, picked up his stock pile of apples then ran off at full speed.

"Well come on then! Let's follow! Isn't Articuno supposed to be fast?..."

"Fine! Articuno!!" she insisted.
She flew to the Blaziken but it outrun her

meanwhile, in another part of the forest, a pair of mysterious figures watched.

"The girl has an Articuno" the first stated
"yes, but that Blaziken seems to give off psychic tendancies" the other replied "they will both be valuable to the cause"
"Indeed. Get ready. we need to get those things in a fast efficient" the frist said.

the Blaziken took a sharp left and disappeared into the foliage

Tomoyo was sitting in the forest, enjoying a picnic with her Pokemon, when Pokemon and people started running past her in a big blur.
"W-What's happening?" she whispered, putting away her picnic quickly and getting up.
"Lets go find out!" she told her pokemon, and began to run after them.

Sparrow ran underneath for about two seconds before he was lagging. Gut instinct drew him on. He had to find out about that Blaziken...

as they drew closer to the place where the Blaziken disappeared, there was a loud CLANG and "Hey! Let go!" a few seconds later. The group assume the cry was human, but they feared something happened to the Blaziken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom