• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Hidden series: episode 1 "Mystery of the Blaziken"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomoyo kept running as she returned her Pokemon to their Pokeballs, except for her Nidorina, which she had trained with to be quick on her feet.
"What's going on here?!" she yelled, hoping someone would answer her.

when they got to the scene of the incident, they saw the Blaziken held by a claw of some contraption, operated by two people in cloaks.

"I'm warning you!" stated the voice again
"oh, come now, you will live a much more beneficial life with us" stated the first criminal
"ok, you asked for it!" the voice exclaimed. it somehow became obvious that the Blaziken was talking. for those who could see it, its eyes started to glow as a blue aura surrounded the machine. in a split second it pulled itself apart and the pokemon was free. the pokemon turned to the group
"I don't have the energy to take them on myself, would you like to do it for me?" it asked. the two criminals the summoned and electrabuzz and a magmar
"Stop them!" they both ordered.

Tomoyo kept running as she returned her Pokemon to their Pokeballs, except for her Nidorina, which she had trained with to be quick on her feet.
"What's going on here?!" she yelled, hoping someone would answer her.

"What's wrong?" A voice asked. It was a person and 2 pokemon, an Ariados and an Ivysaur, that Tomoyo had never seen before. "Who are you?" she asked. "My name is Jack. I was strolling through this forest and all of a sudden a Blaziken runs by me. I battled it with Crobat but lost badly. So I use Rhydon's hyper beam but the dang thing evaded it. Then it ran off into the forest and I heard a yell behind me. So I came running down the path and then I met you. And your name is?" Jack asked. Ariados and Ivysaur were playing with the Nidorina.

Sparrow clambered over to the battle scene and flung out two pokeballs.
"Let's make this (puff) nice and (pant) easy. Slash, Taunter. Double Shadow Ball!!!"

"I'm Tomoyo," She said to Jack, nodding to his story. She squinted and saw Pokemon in the distance, and ran toward them. Seeing the Blaziken, she nodded again as she understood what was going on.
"Nidorina! Water pulse!" She cried to her Pokemon.

(yep! It can learn water pulse by TM. =D according to my complete pokedex thing.)

Jack also saw what was happening. "Ariados, assist Nidorina, use Sludge Bomb!"

in true good guy beats bad guy style, the two criminal's pokemon were down before they could act. the two returned their pokemon and, with the use of a smoke pellet, escaped swiftly. The Blaziken approached the group
"thanks, those guys have been tracking me for days. I guess they could have caught me, if my trainer didn't raise me so well" there was a slightly shocked expresion on the faces of the trainers who wished to catch the Blaziken, and, as if on cue, josh came running down the path
"Blaziken! You ok?" he asked
"I'm fine Josh, thanks to the help of the trainers here" Blaziken replied. Josh stopped and stood straight. he then introduced himself, and had a chat with the rest of the group, before they all made their way to their destination

((and that, my friends, is the end of episode one. hope you liked it, episode 2 should be up soon))

hey, you know what would be funny. if we were a hit here and they made it a show kinda like Pokemon Chronicles, and we all got to voice our characters

I'm going to become an animator but I won't be doing pokemon. Still, it would be cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom