• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The hottest NPC?

I reckon Blue, Falkner, Morty, Skyla, Chili, Janine, Roxanne, Aaron and Buck are the hottest.
Elesa not really though

Flannery... because she's a fire type gym leader... >_>;

As for the male side, I'll admit I have a man crush on Gary Oak.

I must admit that Elesa isn't all that bad actually, at least if you view the artwork. Still not the hottest, but pretty hot.

Wow, I didn't know Flannery and Elesa would be THIS much popular XD Everyone has their own tastes and preferences, but those two top most of the others. I wonder why?

Gym Leaders: Sabrina, Falkner, Morty, Roxanne, Winona, Wallace, Cilan and Cress.
Elite Four/Champions: Lorelei, Lance, Will, Aaron, Lucian and Grimsley.
Trainer Classes: Cool Trainer/Ace Trainer, Boarder, Ranger and Waiter.

The hottest of them all is Grimsley, in my opinion.

Burg, Will, N, Grimsley and Alder. Guess I've pretty weird taste for hotness. From girls I've to mention Lenora.

Gotta go with Candice, Gardenia, Aria, and Shelly. Sexy female pirates are awesome.

Girls: Lorelei, Sabrina, Karen, Flannery, Cynthia
Boys: Gary(!), Lt. Surge, Lance, Brycen

Seriously, shush up about Elesa. She is not hot. She's too tall and not attractively shaped. Plus dumb hair. You all just salivate over her because she is a model and you associate the word model with sexiness.

Uh... Uh...

It's anime! Of course the girls are going to be hot!

I'm asexual! Do not want! :uhoh:

I'm a Roark fangirl D: (the fact that he wears glasses is just the cherry on top for me)

And and, Volkner, but he's Jasmine's

Also somewhat hot: Grimsley, Morty, Cheren, Blue.

As for the girls, I think in hotness level, I would pick Skyla or Sabrina. Skyla's outfit is so skimpy, it's not even funny XD and Sabrina just looks so fierce!

um The lass sprite in emerald looks hot haha but on anothrer note psychics in rse overworld sprite look like chicks even if they are guys I thought this was pretty funny!

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom