• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

I wouldn't have to worry about getting a ride to work: my Golurk would fly me there. I'd also have some Golett "children" that I'd love, cuddle and spoil completely rotten. Life would be awesome. :)

I've developed a rather complex system where the pokes based off stuff that come from eggs do so, aned whatever gives birth does that instead. Also, I split the eggs by shelled, not shelled, and transparent. Shelled being for reptiles, birds, and monotremes; not shelled for invertebrates; and transparent for fish and amphibians. Plant based pokes get to come from seeds. This would've been distinguished by different shapes/appearance, but apparently seeds in the pokeworld look exactly like eggs, so I was stuck. It didn't help make designing them easier, as it was pretty much the same designs I put on eggs before, only now pasted onto a different shape. I would've taken a more realistic approach with it, but shelled eggs alone don't have a lot of variance. Only either solid or spotted/speckled. I edcouledn't make it recognizable as belonging to certain pokemon, so I conceded to easter egg sort of designs.

I think I would have a Shedninja by my side. I have always been a fan of the bug. I love him so much even though he is not good competitively...

I would be utterly terrified because everywhere would have monsters running around that can launch blasts with the force of nukes. The military applications alone ...

I would be utterly terrified because everywhere would have monsters running around that can launch blasts with the force of nukes. The military applications alone ...

Ha, same.... Though, for the most part, nothing much would change for me personally due to the fact I'd never have the confidence to become a (strong) trainer (and I like electronics too much), but I guess having more company would be nice. c:

With my trusty Squirtle named Wurdle by my side, we would travel the earth along with a Meowth named Riccio, an Ampharos named Wattson, a Honedge named Excalibur, and a Flygon named Qui Gon in search of Deoxys who would promptly fly us to the PokeMoon where Elgeym and Clefairy roam free and we would capture a Mew named Bartholomew and then together we could work together to defeat a Shiny Kyerum as the prophecy fortold and BECOME THE ALMIGHTY DRAGONBORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course I could be paraphrasing a bit. Me and Wurdle would probably go for some ice cream and play video games on the weekends. :3

If Pokemon were real, then I wouldn't have to worry about driving to college anymore, because my Charizard could fly me there. Also if my Gyarados: Mr. Fish became real I'd be real concerned about him destroying the whole surrounding apartment complex and area that I live in.

Re: The "If Pokemon Were Real" thread

If they were real, I'd be the first one to quit my job on the spot and head out on the road as a trainer, heading for the gym challenges!

If Pokemon were real I would have W/Kyurem shiny follow me everywhere here's my kyurem lol
ygyqe4ym.jpg
well I had fun here cya all

Take over the world mwahaha! Nah, probably travel the world with my trusty arcanine. Challenge the elite four, battle some trainers and enjoy the good life and let all my pokemon out to roam free.

Re: The "If Pokemon Were Real" thread

If it were real, people like Michael Vick would be a pokemon master i'm sure. There'd be no such thing as legal pokemon battles outside of an official governing body. Too much risk of hyper beams murdering pidgeys and insane things like that.

If Pokemon were real I'd take my Golurk to work with me and if I had a cranky customer, let him out of his Ball. As he'd pound his fists together I'd say smugly, "He's the head of the complaint department. Now excuse me, did you have something to say?" I'd then watch as said unreasonable customer proceeded to crap his or her's pants while an angry ceramic ghost-robot glared at him/her. :evil:

Id just get Regigigas to move one of the continents away from the rest and claim it as my own, than turn it into a real life battle frontier.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom