• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The most beautiful Pokémon

I think Milotic and Froslass are the prettiest Pokemon. I like how Mismagious has its unique beauty, however.

I know some of you guys hate Jynx a lot and I don't care, but I think is such a beautiful Pokemon too.
Miltank, she's a beauty (IMO).

The ugliest Pokemon: the Regis in general.

EDIT: I forgot to mention Lapras!

Last edited:
arcanine is gorgeous. as is luxray.

i don't understand why a lot of people think milotic is the most beautiful pokemon...it's pretty, but to be honest it looks like a giant noodle with eyes, scales and hair.

i don't understand why a lot of people think milotic is the most beautiful pokemon...it's pretty, but to be honest it looks like a giant noodle with eyes, scales and hair.

Hey, don't cut on my Milotic!! D=<

I guess it's subjective though. Because if you ask me, Windie just looks like an orange dog ;-) nothing special. But then again I think Dokucale's pretty...

Arcanine and Luxray are some of my favorite Pokemon, but I consider them to be cool instead of beautiful. It's all in the eye of the beholder, eh?

Arcanine and Luxray are some of my favorite Pokemon, but I consider them to be cool instead of beautiful. It's all in the eye of the beholder, eh?

That it is, which is why IMO, the most beautiful Fire-type is a shiny Rapidash. =/

As far as Electric, I'm not sure I could make a wise decision..... =/

i Would have to say Ho-oh on this one, Taste the Rainbow <(o.o)>

i Would have to say Ho-oh on this one, Taste the Rainbow <(o.o)>

I'm not trying to impose, but have you seen a shiny Rapidash? It really is just so calming =D

Shiny_Rapidash_by_Jiayi.png

Sorry for the large image!!! XD

I'm not trying to impose, but have you seen a shiny Rapidash? It really is just so calming =D

Shiny_Rapidash_by_Jiayi.png

Sorry for the large image!!! XD

Whoa, Ho-oh has just been bombed to number 2. Smexy Shiny Rapidash is in teh house ^(o.o)^ w00t!1!

@ Darach:

In my opinion, shiny rapidash looks like it's missing something. The gray flames are nice, but it's missing that thing that makes it look awe-inspiring. This is just me though.

That Shiny Rapidash is pretty!

I would pick Milotic, Articuno, Dragonair, and Beautifly as the most beautiful pokemon. I like butterflies. =)

^Nice moustache...? o_O I just gave myself a stomach ache.....
Weirdly, facial hair is my one true fetish. Sure, a moustache doesn't quite beat stubble, but until we get a stubble poke, it'll do for me ;-)

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom