• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The most beautiful Pokémon

Taija

Reaction score
I was surprised to not find a thread like this, but I'm sorry if it does indeed exist.

So the question is: which Pokémon do you think are the most beautiful looking? The kind that causes you stop in your tracks and just adore them for a minute when you encounter them in a battle?

To me the first that comes to mind is Milotic, especially the way it looks in the DP sprites. The second place is shared by two Kanto Pokemon, Dragonair and Ninetales. And despite being an Umbreon fan, I think Glaceon is easily the most beautiful Eevee evo.

I always found Hakuryu to be beautiful, but I never owned one, as by the time I'd caught the standard, lvl 10 Miniryu I couldn't be bothered to train it :p

Agree on Ninetales and Dragonair. I also think that Ampharos does though I can understand why some others wouldn't agree.

I find Lugia really beautiful. Maybe it's the pure white skin/fur/feathers, and it's ability to swim in the dephts of the ocean and fly high in the air is fascinating.

Dragonair and Rayquaza are elegant in style lolXD I also think Ho-Oh is a beautiful pokemon >.>

Gardevoir and Milotic are beautiful, but I think the most beautiful is Vulpix. Froslass and Dragonair are definitely up there too.

I really think Starmie is beautiful, as well as the 3 legendary beasts.

I can honestly not choose just one, as I find Leafeon, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Vulpix/Ninetales, Arcanine and god so many more to be just beautiful. I just love their design, they look so majestic.

I love all three Legendary birdies especially Articuno and the sparklies that flutter around behind its tail!

Lopunny reminds me of Pam Anderson. XD

Meh, I'd say Gardevoir but I changed minds when I learned that people look up Gardevoir hentai. D:

I'd say...maybe Shaymin-S and/or Articuno, I really don't know.

EDIT: Scratch out Shaymin-S, I'd put her in the "Cute" category.

Last edited:
Gardevoir is pretty good. Ninetales and Espeon tie for second.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom