• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Occultists (Start-Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh yeah...By the way, your surrounded." She grinned. It wasn't a very friendly one.

Kyoko lowered Lequan to the ground, and started to use her staff to hurl fireballs at the woman.

Luckily for the woman, Psyche's spell had completely dissipated by the time Aaron reached the car, keeping him from attempting to tear her apart. He fell on the pavement to rest, as he had exerted himself more than he would in his right mind.

"Wait! Why are we killing her?!" Seamus said, stopping and putting his hands on his knees, panting. Miyamoto had turned back into a Tanuki.

"Owowow! Hot!" The woman said, rolling on the ground as she tried to put out the flames.

OOC: I'm gonna go to bed now. You guys can interrogate her after you report back to Dashe, alright? Unless you guys really want to right now...

OOC: I wanna finish up tonight, but it's gotta be quick.

"Listen. You're outnumbered and out-matched. Some of us are irritated, tired, and emotionally scarred. Please answer our questions so we can get this over with? I personally don't want to actually hurt anyone"

OOC: Orright, orright, orright.

"Alright...What do you want to know?" The woman asked, sitting up.

"Who do you work for, why are you here, and why did you start attacking us pretty much on sight would be good for starters."

"I work for the head of my sorrority at my college. And I came to get this pillar she needs. And I attacked you because you were trying to stop me. Can I go now? Please?" The woman asked. She looked at Kyoko waving her tails. She was very scared.

"What should we do with her? It's not like we can just tell the police she tried to use magic to kill us." Seamus said.

"We can still tell them that she broke in and wrecked the place and that we were walking down the street and saw her run out and stopped her." She pointed out quietly.

"What college?" She asked the victim.

Lequan's tears had dried. What happened in the museum was indeed traumatizing. He also happened to form a contract with a demon only spoken of in myths,and folklore yet he's given the one element that would bring up a memory that once haunted him everyday.

He stopped crying,his eyes almost soul piercing. He sat,and stared directly in front of him without responding to anything or speaking.

Aaron interjected: "Actually, I could ask the same to any of you. Besides the attacking part. Who do you work for? And more importantly, will I get paid for helping you back there? Acts of philanthropy don't come cheap, you know."

Aaron clearly had a unique definition of philanthropy.

"After this. I'll tell you about me later if you really want to know."

The chick clammed up. She closed her mouth and turned away.

"Should we really kill her? I mean, it's not like she actually killed anyone...Or even planned to." Seamus said.

OOC: Meh, I gotta go.

"Not particularly interested in killing anyone like I said. I just want answers and then go home to sleep." She said. "The college she's from is most likely local. How many are there in the area again?"

"We don't know that she didn't plan to kill someone. Besides, she could tell everyone about us. It's too dangerous to let her go. If you don't want to kill her, I can, " said Aaron to Seamus.

"Only way I can think of to keep her quiet is certain death, which I'm not doing, so..." She thinks. "Maybe an unorthodox method...."

Blackmail, maybe.

Ame walks off and uses one of her claws to pick the car lock and rifles through the glove box. "Wallet, insurence, gloves, flashlight, perfume, love letter..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom