• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Occultists (Start-Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't worry. I'm the weakest person here, and I lived last time." Seamus said to Kyoko.

"It's almost...Now." The butler said. The shadows solidified, forming into a door, black as night.

"Have fun!" Mr. Dashe said.

Suddenly, a girl with long, black hair ran into the room, wielding a guitar that looked like an axe. "I was eavesdropping on you guys, and after hearing that you were going to the land of the dead, I thought I should help. Hi, i'm Octavia." Said the pale, fanged girl.

"Dafuq" murmured Kyoko.

"Well,I have to go...and it's dangerous so you can't come along.. I'm sorry." Lequan frowned

Alice clutched his arm tighter. "But..but Alice can fight too! She has a special friend that gives her power. Oh please mister can Alice come? She doesn't want to be alone anymore. Were friends right?.." Alice began to tear up.

"I...uh...." Lequan was at a loss for words at this point. Watching the cute little doll child on the brink of tears made him feel bad. "Why is it always me put into these kinds of situations?.."

Cassidy decided to head to where Lequan was. As she entered the back yard Cassidy found him with a strange doll-like girl. "Hm? Where'd she come from?.."

Last edited:
Octavia looked at Kyoko and asked, "Are you one of those cosplaying weeaboos? You look ridiculous, with those ears and tails."
Kyoko glared at the vampire, and went outside to look for Lequan. She went to the backyard, and found him, Casey and a wierd doll child in the garden.

"Do I even want to know?" asked Kyoko.

"I don't even know myself...." Lequan replied to Kyoko with Alice still clinging to his arm.

"Maybe we could bring her along. After all she isn't techincally human so-forget I said that. So,umm..little Alice what can you do?" Cassey asked.

"Uh huh,Alice has a fox friend. She can make magical places appear,and disappear like poof,and put curses on bad people." Her so-called fox friend appeared briefly like a mirage. It seemed like a normal fox at first glance but it had nine tails,disappearing soon afterward.

"But...fine,but your staying right next to me okay? I'll make sure you don't get hurt. My names Lequan,now can Alice please let go of my arm?"

"O-okay umm..Lequan, sorry Alice got a little carried away." Alice smiled brightly as her cute poofy skirt bounced.

"Awww isn't she just the cutest thing? Why don't we keep her?" Cassidy whispered to Lequan.

"Eugh....." The whole idea didn't really sit well with Lequan,but still he agreed to let Alice tag along.

OOC: my walls of text are punishment to the eyes aren't they? >.<

"Cool, Now let's go to the land of the dead and kick some butt!" Shouted Kyoko as she ran back inside.

"First a victim of sexual harassment,now I'm running a daycare service..Great,what's next? A tyrannosaurus?" Lequan whined. "I better get used to this horrible luck."

"It won't be that bad,besides little Alice already likes you." Cassidy grabbed hold of Lequans left arm. "More company."

"Alice can't wait to go! We're gonna have so much fun." Alice grabbed hold of Lequans right arm.

Lequan frowned in slight embarassment.Let's just hope I make it back alive again. He thought. "Oookay.."

Last edited:
As they entered the portal, the team found themselves in a cavern. The walls were made of jagged, black stone, like glass, and dimly lit by red lanterns. Shadows travelled down the path, and staying in place was like swimming against the tide.

"...At least we probably won't get lost again." Seamus said, as he started walking along the path.

Octavia started tuning her axe-bass.

"Do you mind!?" Hissed Kyoko, glaring at the vampire. "If something hears you, it'll attack!"

"Kyoko-chan, relax. I'm ready for a fight. And anyway, I'm sure the demons love rock music," replied Octavia happily.

"Pretty depressing atmosphere, isn't it. Another reason to stay alive as long as possible I guess...." Ame mused as she tried to remember a fairly important fact.

"Its strange though...this is sorta how I envisioned the inside of my mind would look if I were still down in the dumps." Lequan stated

"Oh its earie alright,makes my blood chill a little." Cassidy hugged herself.

"It doesn't have a lot of space to play hide-and-seek. Alice wants to play some more." It seemed as though Alice cared not about scenery.

"Don't worry, Alice. We can play hide and seek once when we get the bad guys." Replied Octavia, as she played a few chords on her axe-bass.

"If there are any. I have a feeling we'll be dealing with more than a few cult worshippers." Lequan shrugged.

"Alice would like that!" replied Alice to Octavia. She smiled then started to jump about,her poofy skirt doing the same.

"Hmmmm,I wonder where she came from?.."Lequan whispered to himself. "I guess I'll take care of her...somehow. She seems to have taken a bit of a liking to me. Unintentional chick magnet,who would've thought?.."" He scratched his head.

"I would,I mean your really nice,and all. I don't see why you wouldn't be." Cassidy complimented.

"I don't know wether to feel great or shudder.." Said Lequan. "I don't like being the center of attention."

Last edited:
"Scratch that...We're definitely going to get lost." Seamus said. The tunnel exited into a forest. The canopy was so dense, it didn't let a single beam of light through. It may as well have been night. The ground was littered with vines and thorned bushes, which shook as the shadows passed through them.
"So...How are we going to find this shard?" Seamus asked, as a black, vaguely humanoid shape brushed past him.

"Burn it to the ground..." Lequan replied.

"Uh,I don't think that'd be the safest idea,besides it seems like we're being watched." said Cassidy wearily.

"Friends? Where!? Alice wants to play with them." The doll child ran ahead obliviously with a smile.

"Shit,not right now Alice! Come back!" Lequan ran after her.

"I agree with... Lecoon, was it? ", said Aaron, patting Lequan on the back, "I mean, we'll probably all burn and die in the ensuing wildfire, but we'll be able to find that precious shard! And that's what matters. "

A smile formed on Kyoko's face when she heard the words 'burn it to the ground'. She lifted her staff, and shouted "PYROMANIA! I CHOOSE YOU!"

Octavia facepalmed, and said in a flat voice, "You really wanna kill us all, fox-girl?" Octavia then ran after Alice, and Kyoko followed, unable to keep up with the vampire.
"Damn... She's almost as fast as Usain Bolt..." Panted Kyoko.

Alice giggled. "Can't catch me!" She continued to run.

"I have a bad feeling about this. It's like that labyrinth all over again..." Lequan whispered to himself. "Alice its dangerous! Come ba-" Lequan hit into a tree with a loud thud. Causing him to fall,and rub his head.

Alice stopped,and turned around. "Umm...Mr. Lequan are you okay?" She asked running up to him with a frown. "Alice is...sorry."

"No no,it's okay. Im fine." Lequan replied trying not make her feel bad. "It's dangerous to run ahead alone,please remember that next time okay? We can play once we do what we're supposed to here."

"Okay!" She rubbed Lequan's forehead with a bright smile.

Cassidy looked at Aaron in disgust before floating on ahead trying to catch up to the others. "His attitude stinks.."

Last edited:
"Ah, so you caught up to her," said Octavia in a satisfied voice.
Kyoko showed up a minute later and gasped "Please...Tell...Me...That...Was... Your full... speed running"

Octavia replied, "Yeah, I guess. Took you long enough, slowpoke." Octavia faced the doll, and said "Alice, there are some bad things here, you shouldn't run off like that."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom