• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official Rate my Signature Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew you'd like it ;-)

Could you empty your PM box, so I can send you the PM I made for you?

Well, it was ment to be a christmas card ;-)

This version is smaller, but the size should be fine

Duh @ me, I should've known that! I don't know what I was thinking. :rolleyes:

Here's my January sig theme! I'm still debating whether to put the symbols in or not, so tell me if they're distracting or whatever. I printed out three copies of the banner: one to hang in my room, and the other two I pasted on a piece of cardboard to make a Christmas ornament. I couldn't ignore it now that it's not in my sig anymore. ;-)

edit: I also decided not to have a quote of the month, since most of those sayings are quotes, anyhow.

Last edited:
I've had this sig for a while now... Just wondering if you guys liked it... o.o

Yeah, I was going to comment on it, that's awesome! How long did it take to align all those symbols and stuff? My only suggestion would be maybe to make the "Cheesey" not such a clashing colour (not that it clashes that badly); I recommend dark green or red.

Thanks, Hitchi!

I started off with a really basic symbol structure, and I just experimented with it.

I've tried red, but I don't know what red I should go with. X_x; There's... red, firebrick, crimson... Is there a scarlet? o_o;; Can someone help? x_x;; Right now it's firebrick.

Oooh, that looks sharp! Before it wasn't bad, it's just that there wasn't enough shade difference between the lighter blue and medium blue. The "~ Cheesey ~" stands out more now, I think the symbols and "~ Cheesey ~" contrast but compliment each other.

Can you rate my sig, Cheesey?

Thanks for helping me, Hitchi. ^^

I like your sig a lot. It's got a cool mixture of saying that make you laugh but also ones that make you think... And I think that's really cool. Your colour choices are really good too, so basically I think your sig is really well thought out. ^^

Yep, that's a good size, AFAIK. It's perfect except maybe it would look more prfessional if you centered it. ^^; Unless having it on the left is an intentional effect (I've done sigs like that before.) Depends on your personal opinion.

Putting stuff to the side balances it, so the overall effect is better.

Teh best sig theme evah! >=D

(It's a shame only 500 characters are allowed for sigs now. I had to omit an unneeded sentence or two. I was also going to make my avatar face the posts, but my programs can only rotate images, not mirror them. Yeah, it does look better that way, Sandwich.)

The Tails pic is so cute ;-)

Yes the character limmit is a pitty. I had to cut of some sentences from Summernight City as well :-(

Oh, and here's you're mirrored avatar

Hitchi: Very nice. Tails is a fav character of mine.

Sandwich: ohhhh, cool :O

>:D

Hmm. I think I change my signature too much.

brandon™, your's is pretty cool too, although one improvement I can think of is to change the font

MY current sig is the latest and the last sig that I made since my PS got damage. So rate my sig

That's really cute! I love teh Achamo. XD Once again, I'll suggest centering, but it's mostly what you like best and in your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom