• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Old New War Room Game Schedule/Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirby Reverse Mafia [15P] in the small game queue. Hosted by @returnofMCH and co-hosted by me, Pikochu,

"How many games are you host Pikochu?!"

Sign up for all the games in TWR, including mines plz. And also, I lost count. :p

Edit: Damn it! I been ninja'd by my host.

Going to queue You Can Believe It's Zexy's Version Of Super War Room Mafia Mafia Mafia that will be shortened to YCBTIZVOSWRMMM, [15p] in Small Games, about to replace Inanimate Objects Mafia* so that it gets in signups as soon as possible.

This game is going to be role madness but not bastard, for a change.

Last edited:
That's a really long title.

Also, is Simpsons Mafia after Periodic Table Mafia?

Going to queue You Can Believe It's Zexy's Version Of Super War Room Mafia Mafia Mafia that will be shortened to YCBTIZVOSWRMMM, [15p] in Small Games, about to replace Inanimate Objects Mafia* so that it gets in signups as soon as possible.

This game is going to be role madness but not bastard, for a change.
Is there a TWR award for longest game title that I'm not aware of?!

@jackatlasred Guess you need more time for Bot Adventures? Could drop it another slot in that case, because it's on the top again.

Please unlock Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Mafia and make it 12 players please :)

It will have spoilers in the FT, and possibly the roles. If you want to play it, but avoid spoilers, please contact me privately and I'll alter it to help out :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom