• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Red Fan Club!

How much do you like Red

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
The club to the coolest Pokémon dude, dawning only after Oak, the one, the only, Red!
WELCOME TO THE RED FANCLUB!​
The first Player Character in the world of Pokémon, Red's goal was...not-so-simple. Catching every Pokémon. Beating the Champion (aka Blue). In honor of these stunts, LET'S PARTY! :party: A few notes:
•Like him in the manga, not the games, get OUT!
•Post a :party: smiley to join!
•Worship Red in every post! :-D
EDIT: Here's a list of members (they put :party:)
BulbyRed (Creator) (And me)
ILoveAsh&Paul97(first to :party:!)
eevee91 (go, eevee!)
Zoura (aka Dusk~Dawn aka Doofenshmirtz)
ghaskan (「∴」pending)

Last edited:
Put :party:!
Red is awesome! If you don't agree, SUCK EGGS! Also, can anybody make one of those head dudes that are under the title?

Last edited:
Red it´s great, I think he´s better than any trainer in the anime...

Oh, I was going to start this thread. I started a Red social group last week if anyone wants to join:) Shockingly there wasn't one, but I fixed that.
Red is just so awesome(especially in the special manga, but I love him in the games too!!!), and yes we should throw a party in his honor. :party:

My social group is for Red in the manga though, but I'm actually going to change that. I see some people don't like the manga, but like Red.

:133:91

Last edited:
Im not a big fan of red like thinking hes a hottie or soemthing but i do like him. so maybe yes...

Yahoo! Let's....PARTY!
:7up::7up::7up::7up::party::party::party::party: Okay! Here is a Red question! If you could insult Blue (Red's rival...:a) so much by naming him something insulting, what would it be?
Venu Saur!
Ah! To Sevii Islands!
Venu?
Yes, I know we have to go to Vermillion first...
Thank you...eat peanut butter, post fake quotes for Red, and rock!
Bulby said:
Mm...Peanut butter...

:party: It would be:

Get away from here, you f*cking bastard, or I'll tear you from limb to limb.

I'd say "You stink! I smell a loser, and his name is Blue!"

P.S.- Good question, I never liked Blue too much.

For me, it would be: You *** hole!
Yeah, Eevee did evolve into Vaporeon...oh yeah, if Squirty can attack, he can KO Onix...So let us move forward!

Ok, I have a question. Why do you think they changed Red's hair to brown in FR/LG? This is something that has bothered me for a long time. For awhile I didn't even think that was Red.

Okay, we will change the question to that.
(Grabs insulting Poké Ball and switches it to hair switch).
Maybe...
(activates fake quote)
Satoshi Tariji said:
Maybe we should change Red's hair for the remakes...
Either that, or his hair was suppose to be dark brown, but they changed it so they know it was suppose to be brown. It didn't show before on the GB because of the poor color palléte.
Red in general said:
So Blue, you ***, ready to fall to hands of Pokémon Trainer Red?
Did you insult me?
Totally.
For all ye who hate Blue,like me, yay this quote! :peace:

You do relize your thumbnail is for the manga, right? This is for the games.
EDIT: Pending: complete. Ghaskan, you will get kicked out if you do not post a Red game thing in 1 week.
Blue losing! said:
Red, you, you, never had a chance! I just went easy on you!
Yeah, you're just mad that my Venusaur/Blastoise/Charizard beat your Charizard/Venusaur/Blastoise.
Damnit, you're right...
Peace, peeps. :peace: Hm...I wonder what would happen if I posted
Brock the Rock. said:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom