• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Shadows Light Casts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rei frowned. "Yes, four others." Their aura was faint and suddenly she realized, one aura was gone, completely diminished. Saturn.

Her heart raced as a sudden panic raised, realizing Mistress 9 had been awakened again.

"Daiki-San, Apollos... Can he bring back the dead?"

"Yes, he has the ability to do that." said Daiki. "Normally by fusing multiple monsters into one."

"It's also possible that he could've used a Gaia Memory." said Tsukasa.

ooc: from here on, you can add a new character without approval unless you feel they may have Mary-sue traits then you can either take a vote on the other forum or pm me.

A tall Asian teen stood before Haji, his slanted silvery eyes staring coldly at him. His muscles intensified his already intimidating looks, the scar over his right eye didn't help either.

Haji would usually say something dark or sarcastic towards him but right now, fear seemed overwhelming his senses and ability to speak.

"Kyo, what do you want?"

Kyo scowled.

Sweat poured into Haji's palms, nervously.

"Correct yourself." Kyo mumbled.

Haji smirked before the Asian teen thrusted his palm into the neck of the cold, handsome male. "I can see why your parents hate you... You lack respect."

Coughing up blood, Haji uselessly looked him in the eyes, trying to secure his manhood before being spit on and thrown into the wall behind him. Kyo smiled as memories of Haji's parents abuse went through him.

Sailor Moon came running in, holding onto Haji protectively.

"Cute girl." Kyo mumbled as he moved his hand over to Haji's chest as the other teen froze in fear, afraid of what would happen if he tried anything, as he took his other hand and threw Usagi away from him.

"Don't touch her!"

"Jealous?" Kyo denounced, angrily, knowing the truth as he slowly took his hand to Haji's neck gingerly.

Usagi stood up. "Stop!"

Kyo turned to her as he began to squeeze his neck. "My master is awakening and it's time for Haji to have a lesson in respect. He needs it. I need him to understand it."

----------

Helios watched as the sun suddenly darkened. "For now, there's nothing you can do but go back to your world. He is trying to awaken in your world, Yusuke-San."

-------//

Mamoru followed Ed into battle.

--------///

Ami kept Edward's words in mind as she fled into the battlefield, her eyes staying intently on the base. "Are you twins ready?"

----------/

Rei sighed as she walked outside and covered her temple with ofuda papers, protecting it as she chanted over them, creating an invisible force between the world and her holy temple.

"Thief-San, are you ready for a true battle?"

Yusuke nodded. "What do I have to do to keep him from doing so?"

--------------------

Gem nodded. "We were..."

"Born ready!" finished Gemma.

----------------------

Daiki nodded. "Always am."

"If I may make a suggestion, there's another Rider in my world who may be of help." said Shotaro. "Kamen Rider OOO."

"All right." He says, standing on Flygon's back in front of Giovanni's base, pointing his laser sword directly at the top floor. "GIOVANNI! I, EDGAR, WILL KNOCK YOU ALL DOWN! YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE, MAKE YOUR TIME!" He yells into a megaphone. "Because we know your secret! You are really...Ash' father! Come out with your hands up or we kill Delia!" He yells, as he extends his blade, and, with a conspiratorial wink, expertly positions it at the base of Miss Ketchum's neck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom