• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join the club. I believe Flop is going to do just that for her Bastard game.

In all seriousness, though, I've never lived beyond Day 2, and I usually die/get lynched for the stupidest reasons.
If you have not already done so, I'd advise going to the archive and reading Random Messages Mafia. That will give you an idea of Jist how unlucky I can be. Pun intended, for those of you who were there...
You shoul join a game as an alt some time :p

lol @ the Jist pun...

@dylanpiera; NO NO NO we are not allowed to make alts in Bulbagarden! this is not a mafia site! doing so would be sockpuppeting.
there's only been one game which specifically bended the general rules in the old War Room mods' descretion so that this could happen.
it's not the kind of thing we should try to do frequently, too much of a hassle for the entire forum.

Zexy, Zexy, Elieson, AussieEevee, Elieson, Slife, Kakashi Hatake, Elieson, dylan, leetic, Elieson, Zexy, wry_hermes, Sword Master, and Elieson.
Hellcrow, Flop, IGN, and TheCapsFan can go on this list, too.

I must never be allowed on said list because my character would inevitably be a suicide/selfdestructive character, which is bastard.

Elieson-Zexy
5-3
:(

But yeah ME's list is ok enough if taken seriously and you add him to it.
we probably still forget of someone who will feel bad over being forgotten

Elieson-Zexy
5-3
:(

But yeah ME's list is ok enough if taken seriously and you add him to it.
we probably still forget of someone who will feel bad over being forgotten

Hey, Elieson officially claimed Alpha status in Fruit Bowl Mafia. This is now a non-ignorable fact.

Also, silliness aside and putting Pikochu on the list, we've got:

Elieson, Zexy, AussieEevee, Slife, Kakashi Hatake, dylan, leetic, wry_hermes, Sword Master, Hellcrow, TheCapsFan, IGN, Flop, and Pikochu.

If I am doing my math correctly, 14 falls somewhere between 10-15.

So

A Question for you

I'm rebalancing Bulbagarden Mafia Mafia and realized that I'm not quite aware of the userbase as much as I thought I was. Who would you all consider the top 10-15 more recently relevant members of the community here?
Bulbagarden Mafia Mafia? Is this just another One where the roles are players or what? Because that second Mafia in there made me have to take a second look due to that being an old name.
And relevant is an interesting point, because what does that really mean. Plus yeah, without offending people also. Because if recently wasn't in there, only 1 person on said list would I likely include. But yeah, just depends on your qualifications.
what not having me, Soul be sad

Okay yeah. Those kinds of games are always popular.

Can I also put a general to people be careful about what you name games please. Several games recently have had the same name as old ones, and it can get kinda confusing. MLP one is most recent, there were 2 previously under the same name. But yeah, if possible try to think up of new names, it's not always possible but it's nice. Also I realize I'm likely the only person that cares about stuff over a year ago, but it's still part of the heritage. Like if someone was going to do a BMGf Mafia or The War Room Mafia those are landmark games.
Said Bulbagarden Mafia Mafia is because I've hosted 2, "Mafia Mafia" games before, well, 1.5 but close enough.
But yeah, adjectives are a thing, it shouldn't be hard. We do have an archive for a reason.

Is there an easy to view GoogleSpreadsheet list of all past games? Or am I expected to wade through 21 pages of Archived mafia games to figure this out?

Also, there was a MLP:FriendshipIsMafia game?

damn

*edit

NVM here it is Games Archive
Yup, there was. That's the nice thread, all the links are broken but the names are still there. I'm actually working on more nice things like that, but it is by no means finished yet. and now that school has started it's taking a back-burner now

Well school might be easy this year meaning more time for mafia or something.

EDIT: If Fruit Bowl Mafia doesn't win best flavour-text for 2016's awards, there'll be something wrong with the voters xD... Engie is amazing.

Well, I do my best. Fruit Bowl Mafia was a unique opportunity for ME to Cut loose and dish out major punishment on those brave enough to play the game...all while still attempting to have the serious nature of a mafia game.
It's tricky, but I can and do pull it off fairly well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom