• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
it allowing outside chat

9d65b3977b.png

I kind of interpret #2 as an "Unless you're Mafia, you ain't getting any OC" rule. If I'm wrong, please slap me with a fish and call me Sara.

Summer schedules, even if sometimes unstable, allow more people to play mafia.

I can't disagree with this. It's erratic, but promotes activity nonetheless

Nah, we can't make a room sentient. Last time I tried that was on Room 1408, and you can all see how that turned out.

I mean, why would you want another sentient being around? There's too much here already... :p

Well, you also can reject the idea. By your logic, in fact, you shouldn't.

If that is so, then what is with you using a reason to justify a point? That's logic.

But at this point, I am using logic to logically explain why someone's illogical claim of not using logic can be disputed by logic.

But logically, logic would be able to survive the fall, for the only way to kill logic would be to defeat it with greater logic, and even then the old logic would almost certainly live on in the minds of those who are ignorant to the better logic (which are many, unfortunately).

Chaos is obviously inferior to logic. This is logically proven by the fact that logic can explain chaos, but the reverse is not true.

Sure, it's all fun and games 'til you build a self-destruct button for no reason. The best villains stay sane and logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom