• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they did not. Everyone got over it because SwSh was awesome and the DP remakes put platinum to shame.
2ChS.gif

Tried discord popcorn mafia
I was town
It went like this
Hostbot: player has received a gun!
Player: last one to talk is Mafia
Me:eek:k
Player: shoots other player
Hostbot: Town wins!

No they did not. Everyone got over it because SwSh was awesome and the DP remakes put platinum to shame.
I won’t go through the myriad of reasons that this is impossible, so I’ll just go with the biggest one:

A remake of Diamond or Pearl would not put Platinum to shame, much like ORAS did not put Emerald to shame (if anything, the reverse is true). A remake of Platinum would put Platinum to shame, if done correctly.

Why don't people use polls for voting
Is there something wrong with it or has nobody thought of it
I think there’s a problem with replacing a poll once it’s up. iirc, regular users can delete or start new polls after the first one, and it’s limited to the thread starter and staff members, which precludes a co-host from changing the poll.

The Syndicate uses polls for voting and it is so much easier. You guys don't know what you're missing out on.
Polls also don't let you see voting patterns as easily. It can be nice going back through the thread and see when and why each person voted for who.

Polls also don't let you see voting patterns as easily. It can be nice going back through the thread and see when and why each person voted for who.

The ability to see the vote count at any time without having to constantly check each and every post outweighs any disadvantages, plus people tend to post who they're voting for anyways. Seriously, actually play a game that uses polls for voting, and you wouldn't be at all skeptical of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom