• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was amazed that town won that because they kept mostly losing PRs. I think there was a certain amount of luck there.
We thought that scum could control the lynch despite town wanting to lynch the first one of us. Then we failed and got the entire team exposed.
Human also baited me into killing Leggo (2nd slot) who was Vanilla which not only let a PR alive for one more phase but also pretty much made me look scummy to him.

Building barriers of lead, gold, and platinum to prevent ME's plans from working.

We thought that scum could control the lynch despite town wanting to lynch the first one of us. Then we failed and got the entire team exposed.
Human also baited me into killing Leggo (2nd slot) who was Vanilla which not only let a PR alive for one more phase but also pretty much made me look scummy to him.
I still need to make a season 2,3,4, and 5

So you won't be RPing then?
Dang, posts in the roleplaying section do add to post count, don't they? Yeah, I'll still be RPing, don't want to leave you guys hanging for much longer like anyone was waiting on me.

Here's a fun fact:
When I first started playing mafia games, I was lynched on D1 for literally no reason. It was a joke vote.

Now, I've played mafia games so many times as scum that I've honed my scum meta into a deadly, and versatile blade, while my town play still is in kindergarten.
As such, I've given people a good reason to just kill me off on D1, because I'm absolutely evil as scum and pretty worthless as town, but I've been surviving in mafia games for longer these days...go figure.

It's no wonder I keep retiring, though...

There need to be trophies for reaching 666 posts/likes/blogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom