• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh true, but there is, as far as I know (and even if I knew more, I wouldn't say so outside of that thread), not much that has to be done outside of sending updates.

inb4 Saw Mafia... or maybe it'll be a non-mafia, who knows?

Now I want to run Saw Mafia. I also plan to do a Cop Mafia, as soon as I get some time to write up roles and run them by the mods.

Periodic Table Mafia was archived.
1279 posts, 5th biggest game in TWR history (pushing Pokemon XY&Z Anime Mafia to 6th)
Posts/player count: 71,1. Biggest since TWR Season '16 Mafia, at 72,7
4th game to score in the Top 10 within Season '17. With 4 games, Season '17 now has the most games in the Top 10 (Season '16 had 4 games as well at its time, but the influx of Season '17 games in the Top 10 kicked Pokemon XY Mafia out; it's actually dropped from 7th to 14th as all the Top 10-tier games afterward it pushed it down, poor thing).

Periodic Table Mafia was archived.
1279 posts, 5th biggest game in TWR history (pushing Pokemon XY&Z Anime Mafia to 6th)
Posts/player count: 71,1. Biggest since TWR Season '16 Mafia, at 72,7
4th game to score in the Top 10 within Season '17. With 4 games, Season '17 now has the most games in the Top 10 (Season '16 had 4 games as well at its time, but the influx of Season '17 games in the Top 10 kicked Pokemon XY Mafia out; it's actually dropped from 7th to 14th as all the Top 10-tier games afterward it pushed it down, poor thing).
You're welcome.
*grumbles* and it would have had more posts if I hadn't subbed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom