• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steals your popcorn and starts "kirbying" it.
51376-albums8029-picture100292.jpg

*Kirbies Cheff to steal his powers*

Hey TSR!

Periodic Table Mafia is in need of two subs! Shoot me a PM if you want to sub in.

Don't mind me, I'm just writing some over-the-top flavour text for that F&G mafia game of mine that probably won't be seen by anyone until the game is over, no big deal.

Oh, and if any of you are interested in being a co-host for it, PM me plz. k thx bi

First post here!

As some of you may know, a while ago I expressed interest in sometime hosting a Mafia game whenever I've got the time. My idea is to use a combination of classic and custom roles that can interact with each other in...interesting ways. I was wondering what all you War Room veterans think of showing a list of potential roles that could be featured in the game in the original post. Do any of you ever do that kind of thing here?

My game is still not very close to becoming reality btw.

First post here!

As some of you may know, a while ago I expressed interest in sometime hosting a Mafia game whenever I've got the time. My idea is to use a combination of classic and custom roles that can interact with each other in...interesting ways. I was wondering what all you War Room veterans think of showing a list of potential roles that could be featured in the game in the original post. Do any of you ever do that kind of thing here?

My game is still not very close to becoming reality btw.
Yeah there have been several games like that here. Sure they don't happen often but they are not frowned upon, in fact they can make the game more interesting sometimes.

Yeah there have been several games like that here. Sure they don't happen often but they are not frowned upon, in fact they can make the game more interesting sometimes.
Indeed, because at those moments it will be harder for mafia to claim roles without anyone noticing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom