• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Trainer Sprite Emporium!

How is my Work?

• Quite good!

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • Talented, but needs a little polishing.

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Not bad... keep improving.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Adequate...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got it on the page, that's a step up for me... I could always put the bulbagarden colors on the backround so anyone with the normal colors wouldnt notice.

i got it on the page, that's a step up for me... I could always put the bulbagarden colors on the backround so anyone with the normal colors wouldnt notice.
yeah that did it :)
thank you you're amazing :)
heres your creation
jasmineandibyrainbowmoon.gif

i think you should put it on your samples :)

You're welcome! Right now I'm asking someone else for help getting the white stuff to go away.

and do you mind me asking what its for?

just make sure to give me credit in your sig or something, spread the word, and all that jazz.
Thanks for being a grat first costomer!:7up:

Oh, thats so nice of you to do that and advertise my shop in your sig! But still want you to put that your avatar was made by RainbowMoondust. You really dont need to do anything else...:awww:

Oh, thats so nice of you to do that and advertise my shop in your sig! But still want you to put that your avatar was made by RainbowMoondust. You really dont need to do anything else...:awww:

i have put your name on my sig and i will stop
making the banner i suck at it >_>

Hi, I think I've seen these sprites before. Are you on any other forums?

Black, layered, straight hair, about mid-back length, preferably blowing towards the right, long side bangs that don't cover the eyes, and burgendy highlights

Teal, cool gray, black, and turquoise plaid button up shirt with a hood, small frills circumfrancing the shirt about 3/4 down the shirt, and the shirt goes down to just above the knees, preferably blowing in the same direction as the hair

black leggings with gray inksplatter patterns, mid-calf length

white sneaker flats or black mary janes

black leather messenger bag with decorative leather straps over the bag

Friend ball in left hand

Asian

A Dragonair somewhere, don't really care where

dark teal denim girl's cap, brim is off to the side

i'm not quite sure on what you mean about the hat? But I'll get to work right away. And how unbuttoned/buttoned do you want the shirt dress thing? and how long should the sleeves be? Also, I think plaid can only be 3 colors, not 4.

Last edited:
Just a bit of advice... when yuo save images, save it as a .png instead of .bmp.

It comes out way smoother. ;)

I'd be delighted. But make sure you stick around because I will be asking questions so I can do the best job possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom