• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Trainer Sprite Emporium!

How is my Work?

• Quite good!

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • Talented, but needs a little polishing.

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Not bad... keep improving.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Adequate...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
a>

a>

I've been experiencing technical difficulties... did it work on your end?

Last edited:
so do you have both versions now? I tried switching format, as they recomended, but then I couldnt seem to get that working but I coulnt undo what I did.

you are very welcome. and may I ask what you're planning to do with these?

i just like to collect them many people ask for splices of pokes but i like trainer sprites most ^.^

not many specialize in trainers do they? Well, let me know if you ever want trainers dressed like pokemon, as that is my specialty's specialty.

Thank you and please come again!

The shirt buttoned up all the way. Sleeves down to her wrists. I'm sure you can find the hat if you google it.

Your sprites are cooool :) So now I have a request for you.

Think you can do a Gijinki Blaziken? Preferably with a female trainer. Many thanks :)

i already have one in my examples accually, but I can make it more blaziken like, it is the least obvious afterall. Or a different position? Also, please tell me the prefered articles of clothing, and how obvious you want it to be. please get back to me!

And anonymous, I still am confused about the four colors. I have a teal base with gray horizontal lines and turquoise verticle lines.

Last edited:
i already have one in my examples accually, but I can make it more blaziken like, it is the least obvious afterall. Or a different position? Also, please tell me the prefered articles of clothing, and how obvious you want it to be. please get back to me!

Oops! *d'oh*

If you could, that'd be great. More Blaziken, the better! :D
And since it's based off of a Blaziken... clothing similar to it would be good. So I guess that's long orange-yellow trousers and a biege waistcoat... thing. XD

I'll make a whole new one! I think Maylene's body will do a fabulous job. I have a picture in my head. Lemme know what you think. I will try to do it sometime today!

Edit: How's this? I'll put it up transparent when I know its perfect. If you need any adjustments let me know.

Last edited:
If you don't mind me asking, what program do you use??

I'll make a whole new one! I think Maylene's body will do a fabulous job. I have a picture in my head. Lemme know what you think. I will try to do it sometime today!

Edit: How's this? I'll put it up transparent when I know its perfect. If you need any adjustments let me know.

That is AMAZING! :D It's just perfect! Dun' worry about making it transparent :) Thanks very much :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom