• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The War Room Awards '19 Mafia

I'm just gonna skip all this triple posting and stuff, because it all looks like nonsense and ranting to me. So excuse me if I miss something important that was mentioned in this mess

I'm just gonna skip all this triple posting and stuff, because it all looks like nonsense and ranting to me. So excuse me if I miss something important that was mentioned in this mess
there wasn't really anything important. just calvin and snake debating and stuff. i was just trying to understand why snake kept saying a bunch of stuff and he seemed angry

Nothing important, I thought Snake was was on about something else when he quoted me, I misinterpreted. I dont think the replies were warranted the way they were but it's whatever now, on with the game.

@Officer Snake Kindly don't refer to me as your "Buddy", at least in this game, please and thankyou. The way you word it makes it come off as sarcastic / passive aggressive or belittling (to me at least), that's all I have to say on the matter, no more no less, let's just leave it now.

Not sure if I understand this.
Did you say that to distance yourself then? It seemed like she was legit considering the possibility of Darth being scum.
Yeah this is a little confusing, I feel like Contrainer and Flop would have been on the same wavelength with them being masons, (unless they didn't talk much day one?) Regardless I still believe Contrainer's claim, they have no reason to lie about it and there's been no counter claim, but it is a little weird

Again though, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and just assume some mishap or miscommunication or otherwise

Day 3

funnier6 has been killed
Dear funnier6,

You are Calvin ツ.
Winner of the Most Creative award for your Noughts & Crosses Mafia, where you combined mafia with the game of the same name (or tic-tac-toe in American English), as well as your Generation 3 Mafia, the 3rd installment to the successful Generation series.

You are the O-Player. You will reuse the board of Noughts & Crosses. Before the end of Day 1 you will assign 9 players in each of the spaces on the board. Each dead player on the board will get an X. However after an X is placed you can place an O over an open spot. If you win this minigame you can choose one of the following rewards:
  • A Cop check on one of the O players
  • Doctor protection on all O players during the first possible night.
  • Roleblock all O players for 1 night
?????????
?????????
?????????

You are aligned with Town and win when all opposing forces have been eliminated.
He was Calvin ツ, the O-Player

It is now Day 3. This phase will end in approximately 48h.

pretty much lmao, his role is based on the Tic-Tac-Toe mafia Calvin (?) hosted a while ago
it actually seems like a fun role
My thoughts too, but clearly i'm biased aha

It's a shame too, I think funnier was probably one of the more ideal players to have this role too :/

I'd appreciate if the third party player claimed tho.
If it's a Survivor or a Jester we can help you to win if we crack this game asap.

So I am also a ??? mason. I'm either a Tracker or a Watcher. I used my action on Snake and it said he visited himself.
Not sure if I understand this.
Did you say that to distance yourself then? It seemed like she was legit considering the possibility of Darth being scum.
I assumed that Darth wouldn't be scum because Flop was the Darth role. We weren't exactly mind-melding.

third party? like being affiliated with yourself?
Yea, some roles have special roles that makes them either able to win with both teams or unable to win with any of the teams.
Serial killer (has to be the last player remaining), Survivor (has to not die until one team wins), and Jester (wins if they're lynched) are the most common ones. Since no extra deaths happened I think it's safe to rule out survivor.
Since the last two are kinda harmless I feel like they should step ahead so we can help each other.

Back
Top Bottom