• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

Could I add Back to Basics Mafia to the queue. Size may depend on popularity. May count as a mentor game?
Game will focus on basic Mafia roles and shudder Vanilla.
I don't have an exact start date because some setup will be required due to player size.
Requesting an MoD/Co-Host to help with setup and doesn't want to play in the game themselves.

Could I add Back to Basics Mafia to the queue. Size may depend on popularity. May count as a mentor game?
Game will focus on basic Mafia roles and shudder Vanilla.
I don't have an exact start date because some setup will be required due to player size.
Requesting an MoD/Co-Host to help with setup and doesn't want to play in the game themselves.
Added as a (??p). Title will need to have a (2023) again since another game with the same name was played before. This sounds flexible enough for MoD/date/exact setup to be figured out later.

@JamieIsBored with Raven's game moving to ongoing, and Calvin's small being on hold, you are free to post the Persona 3 signups!

EDIT: With Devils Plan moving to ongoing, helperman is allowed to post AI Network signups too, but I have already told him through host notes to come up with the draft.

Last edited:
Gonna throw Pokemon Generation Spin-Off Mafia (9p) back into the queue. Changed a few things to bring it down to 9 players. Features the same HP system in my other Generation games, and as the title implies is based off Pokemon spin-off games (loosely). Sign ups will start when Jamie's small mafia either fills, or the sign up period ends. :D

Can someone remove Superhero Bonanza for me? Forum is being a pain this morning.

I'm removing it for the time being because I feel like absolute shit, health wise. Still recovering from a cold... and it was supposed to start in mid-October. It'll be back, but not right now.

Add Yakuza 0 Mafia to the queue please.
10-13players, don't know yet.
It should probably go without saying, but just to make sure... It's bastard.

Also this is kind of a placeholder game, I was actually working on something else with someone but my partner for this one seems to be caught up with stuff, so if I get things worked out in time then it will take priority over Yakuza 0 Mafia as it was planned before Y0 and is also way more messed up than Y0.

Back
Top Bottom