• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh This is a Wooloo Appreciation Thread

Enzap

No thoughts, head empty
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Wooloo has taken the world by storm, and for good reason. It's round. It's fluffy. It's sheep. What more could you want.

Share why you love Wooloo and all other Wooloo related content here!

If you share fanart please give the artist credit and/or provide a link to the source

As usual, when something becomes overrated very quickly, I end up liking it less. I don't recall ever seeing an appreciation thread about just one Pokemon.

Wooloo is cute and all, but the sheep Pokemon was introduced 20 years ago. You mustn't forget that.

As usual, when something becomes overrated very quickly, I end up liking it less. I don't recall ever seeing an appreciation thread about just one Pokemon.

Wooloo is cute and all, but the sheep Pokemon was introduced 20 years ago. You mustn't forget that.
But what if Wooloo was made to compliment Mareep in double battles instead of taking its place? Sheep Pokémon gotta stick together, after all!

I mean... people are allowed to like Wooloo while thinking Mareep is meh. There is no reason people should be 'remembering' a Pokemon while liking another just because it was designed earlier.

And no one is really forgetting mareep, but its actually getting attention along with Wooloo. I doubt people would be discussing Mareep currently if Wooloo had not been recently released.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom