• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

This or That! (Reversed)

Gimmicky tricks, as I do not want to use a Delibird.

Video Brinquedo, Dingo Pictures, or Spark Plug Entertainment?

Gen 1. There's little to no replay value.

Oops. Umm... Error Code 404 or Error Code 403?

Last edited:
I hate both of them, though the Pikaclones' existence are more insulting because their designs are nothing but the cutesy shit of Pikachu crammed in a different species just for the sake of marketing, and they are useless in practically any way thanks to their crappy base stats and lack of variety.

Darker and edgier works or lighter and softer works?

Last edited:
The darker and edgier works... At least, those that go overboard with it.

What would you favour less, being killed on your birthday or being the only survivor of the apocalypse on your birthday?

Excruciatingly hot. At least when it's cold you can do something about it. Hot? Nope. I can have three fans blasting after taking a cold shower and still feel miserable.

Spend $10 locally or spend $3 on the same item but in a different part of town that's 5 miles away with traffic being awful.

$3 option. (I will always favour spending more to avoid an anxiety-provoking high traffic trip to a place I'm not familiar with)

Strawberry Milkshake or Banana Milkshake?

...Depends on which football we're talking about. If we're refering to what you 'muricans call football, the one with all the tackling and such, then... no, just no. If we're talking about the one where you kick a ball around, then I'd take that over cricket any day.

Muffins or cupcakes?

To be honest I'm not a fan of either, and don't have an accurate judgement so... Muffins.

Play your least favourite boardgame for an entire week, or lose access to your favourite board game a whole month? (It *was* gonna be permanent but I decided that was too harsh.)

Night time safari. So many things in the dark that could kill you.

they are useless in practically any way thanks to their crappy base stats and lack of variety

*Directs you to the Pachirisu that tanked a Draco Meteor*

Eternal winter or eternal summer?

Ewwww eternal summer. I deal with the cold a lot better than the heat. Also use a lot less electricity...

No sense of taste or no sense of touch?

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom