• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

This or That

I haven't really played much of the Sly series since I wasn't really into stealth games when I was a young'n. That pretty much forces me to pick 1-3, since the only one I played was... One of those, I can't really remember which.

The Sly series or the Metal Gear Solid series?

The first option because things sucking is still things sucking.

Spyro or Crash? I know we've had this before, I don't care/

I already have a pet. Don't ask about the romance.

Esto o eso? (Can't do the upside-down (?) on this keyboard.)

Unfortunately Charizard doesn't have a Spanish name different from the english one.

Bacon or Ham

Disney because, appart from Looney Tunes Racing, I haven't had much experience with the 'toons.

Games based off movies/TV shows or movies/TV shows based off games?

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom