• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

This user above died of.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
4Kids's assassin sendin' him beyond the grave and to a realm of nothingness and catastrophic disturbances. (Lolcontradikshun)

Died from dehydration, being entangled in a bunch of tentacles of a 52-foot, purple octopus monster in the shower.

Died of falling over your chair, rolling on the floor, falling down the stairs all because your internet is slow *tsk*

^ You died of thinking too hard, passing out, going into a coma, dying, and joining Black in heaven b/c he did the exact same thing

^ Died after being punched in the throat with spiked steel knuckles 97 times.

^ Died of you belting out so much you loose your voice, start crying, while crying you then roll of the same cliff you fell off of before

Died of the colored text in your signature disapprovin' of the welcome.

I used my Typhlosion to burn you to a crisp. Then I beet you senseless with brass knuckles. You survived. 13 years later you are in a hospital with AIDS, pneumonia, and prostate cancer. You survived. 78 years later you stay Ina hospital because of your overall bad health. You survived. Later when you are walking on a street, a random black man shoots you. You die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom