• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Three August titles revealed

Because Ash will be saving Hippopotas from J and will form a bond with it in the process - which will lead to it wanting to go along with him.

I think the J part is referring to the episode AFTER the Hippopotas one, which has no title.

I also think Mismagius can turn into Rayquaza, since the silouhette has rather Mismagius like features.

Last edited:
I wanted Ginga, not that lunatic woman.

Gradon & Rekkuuza in Shin'ou? Strange. Gradon & Rekkuuza in filler episode? Even more strange. I want them to develop the legends of Shin'ou, not revive old. Well...

I wanted Ginga, not that lunatic woman.

Gradon & Rekkuuza in Shin'ou? Strange. Gradon & Rekkuuza in filler episode? Even more strange. I want them to develop the legends of Shin'ou, not revive old. Well...

WHINEWHINEWHINEWHINEWHINEWHINEWHINEWHINE!

Oh heck yes, J is back. :D DP is definitely turning into a great season.

All right! I was wondering when J would return, but I want to see more of Galactic.

Methinks the writers are getting a little too happy with throwing in legendaries into random eps now.

tell me about it. I mean, Suikun got a rather "meh" showcase in that Fuwante filler recently. On the other hand, this is nothing new. Legendaries have been showing up in random fillers that have absolutely nothing noteworthy about them (with the obvious exception of a legendary appearing) for a long time. Thunder got a rather shitty episode to itself in Jouto, Celebi's appearance in Battle Frontier along with Hinata's debut didn't seem like something to write home about (though Deoxys's appearance in the other Hinata episode was infinitely better than that disappointment of a movie), and maybe a couple other examples.

All right! I was wondering when J would return, but I want to see more of Galactic.

Maybe they'll do what they did in the other episode and have Galactic return at the end of the episode. Like a short appearnce in the end, leaving us to want more of them. I def like the fact that J is returning, that's very nice.

So it seems to me that D/P focuses on:

- Rivals (Paul and Zoey)
- Villains (Pokehunter J and Team Galaxy)
- Elite members (Lucian and Cynthia)

...between the Gym and Contest episodes. It really surprised me with how much screentime Paul and Zoey are getting, remember how we barely saw any of Gary in Johto, and how Drew went long gaps without appearing?

The Elite 4 appearances are always nice, not to mention the real villains. I really like the pacing, considering it isn't all worthless filler between the important events. They could pretty much carry on like this throughout the entire saga and they'd be well off.

Well really Zoey has only had two appearnces, 3 counting this one. The writers seem to be focousing a lot on Paul {Ash rival} Though. I'm surpized with how little appearnces Zoey seems to have. I guess becuase Paul has become very popular in Japan or some thing. But other than that you seem to be right. I'm very glad there making J a returning villain and am glad Team Galaxy will be getting parts in the series.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom