• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ticklish Pokemon

MMFDBADOSCPP

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Which Pokemon do you think would be the most ticklish?

I always thought Cyndaquil, Trutwig, and Jigglypuff. There tummies look so sensitive.

Chikorita, Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu...basically a lot of the pre evos and basic forms.

I'm guessing anything that is not composed of rock, steel, or generally anything with a thick hide(defensive Pokemon)

If I wanted to tickle a pokemon I'd tickle an Onix although it may not be ticklish it would be fun to see one rolling around laughing :D

I'd like to tickle an Electrode. Because you know what would happen =D

I'd tickle a ditto because the pokedex says that a laughing ditto can't keep it's shape.

Haha I second ditto.

I'd tickle togepi~ So cute ^_^;; Or maybe cleffa or igglebuff!

I reckon Charmander.

I would tickle his feet until he passes out, then when we wakes up, tickle his feet again. :D

He's so cute.

A Mudkip and a Chatot. It would complete my day in tickling them.

And I have the urge to tickle a Cyndaquil too. Without the spikes, of course.

Cleffa or Whismur.
Then again, the Whismur would probably start to scream or something. Meh, just wear earmuffs, I suppose.

Skitty looks to me like the ticklish type. And Meowth too. And DEFINITELY Growlithe. :p He'd probably shake his hind leg at you when you tickled him. XD

Skitty looks to me like the ticklish type. And Meowth too. And DEFINITELY Growlithe. :p He'd probably shake his hind leg at you when you tickled him. XD

That would be so cute! I bet a Poochyena would do that as well. My dog does that when I scratch his sides. Hehe! So cute!

Id like to tickel a ditto, it would go all goopy :D Then I'll tickel a charizard and piss it off! :D

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom