• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trade Coordination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a shuckle, gilgar, and pinco.

Send me a tell if you have an extra.

I can nab you Pineco, and Gligar, I just need to egg them. My Shuckle seems to have crawlin into it's rock and escaped my box :p

My main man Blurrz supplied his pogeymans, and I am grateful.

Still need a shuckle, lemme know if you have one bulbagarden.

I have a shiny Palkia at Lv 100,I haven't touched it since I got it over GTS, I'm looking for older legendary. (btw the OT was in Japan)

does anyone have an elekid magby gligar i need these pokemon and kelpsy berry electrizer and magmarizer i have multiple bird legendaries with pokerus and if u need a specific item i can try and get that for u

I have those, and the items, though I don't know why you want a kelpsy berry as those are easy to find via wild. PM me and we'll work out a deal.

I'm looking for a few things, and also have some good pokemon up on offer. Check out my updated trade list!
Looking for a lucky egg and leftovers if anyone has those. Also looking for a deoxys, but yeah check out my trade list!

Have:
several L1 Slakoth with Curse and Body Slam, and a few more with Thunderbolt
several L1 Pachirisu with Grass Knot and Thunderbolt

Wanted TMs:
Flash Cannon
Earthquake
Dark Pulse
X-Scissor
Poison Jab
Avalanche
Payback
Shadow Claw
Dragon Pulse
Charge Beam
Energy Ball
Focus Punch
Giga Drain

Just updated my trade list.
Go check it out!

I'm currently dying for either a shiny Mudkip or a shiny Aipom (Preferably male and be able to choose a name)

im looking for a charmander and a treecko, but i dont have much to offer

also looking for a tradeback of my kadabra and haunter

Last edited:
I can give you those two, just tell me what you have to offer and I'm sure I'll find something. I'm not picky ;).

I need to get custap, jaboca, and rowap berries i dont care which pokemon its attached to i just need those berries i need to mention that i dont really have a wide assorment of pokemon the only non-sinnoh legendaries i have r the birds and ho-oh and celebi

PM me

I can help you out with those again. My rowaps are still growing since I botched a batch but I should have it for you by next week.

UPDATED!! trade list, including Arceus, Shiny mew, Shiny jirachi, and cresselia up on offer!
Check out my list - can also help with all starter pokemon. Can help with data swapping with ALL legendaries except these (which I'm also looking for): Deoxys, Darkrai, 3 regis

I can help you out with those again. My rowaps are still growing since I botched a batch but I should have it for you by next week.
Thanks again Rappak Pm when u want to trade :D

thanks again for the kelpsy and gligar and magby and elekid :p

UPDATED!! trade list, including Arceus, Shiny mew, Shiny jirachi, and cresselia up on offer!
Check out my list - can also help with all starter pokemon. Can help with data swapping with ALL legendaries except these (which I'm also looking for): Deoxys, Darkrai, 3 regis.
Would u mind trading ur Shiny mew for my Shiny Gardevoir, Shiny Eevee, and Shiny Larvitar?

I'll give a gyarados,lucario,chimecho,roserade,steelix,mismagius,golem,toxicroak,machamp,dustox,seaking,purugly,happiny, for a elekid :D

Check out my list - can also help with all starter pokemon. Can help with data swapping with ALL legendaries except these (which I'm also looking for): Deoxys, Darkrai, 3 regis
ohhh yeah Kazzie i forgot to ask, could u trade/trade back
Arceus
Shaymin
Lugia
Latias
Latios
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Mewtwo
Groundon
Kyogre
Rayquaza and possibly Jirachi if u could i need to get these pokemon in my data so i could get them and trade them to platinum when it comes out in '09?

OFFERED:
I have some Pokemon that I overbred.
Castform (with Secret Power, Swagger, Thief)
Shuppet (with Secret Power, Swagger, Thief, some have Frisk)
Farfetch'd (with Fury Cutter, Fly, Thief)
Swablu (with Thief)
Abra (with Psychic, Encore, Substitute)
Snover (with Iron Tail, Protect)
Scyther (with Silver Wind, Toxic)

Nincada: They are all Lv 1 with the following rare moves:
Silver Wind (Egg move only I think)
X-Scizor (TM or Egg only)
Toxic (TM or Egg only)

I also have over 30 Paras on my Leaf Green game. I was catching them for tiny mushrooms in the Safari Zone. They are all untrained and I have them in just about every nature.

WANTED:
Micle Berry
Berries 63+64 (when released)

Shiny Stone*2
OR
Roserade and Togekiss

Dawn Stone*2
OR
Gallade and Frosslass

I have Pokerus and will trade it to you if you want.

Pokemon in bold, Moves underlined, Items/Abilities/Pokerus in Italic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom