• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trade Coordination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got a spare Masterball? I can give some Skull Fossils or Old Ambers in return, or if you want something else, just let me know.

I can give you one If I could have a Thunder Stone.

Quite possibly the best thing you could have asked me for -- I've got a million of the things. I can't do the trade right now, the WiFi at my school sucks, but I'll try and get home this Sunday and we can trade then, okay? If not, though, could you please wait until the weekend of the 25th-26th? Trust me, if I could get on the WiFi here at school, I wouldn't be asking. May I have your friend code? Mine is 4811-9450-0779.

Quite possibly the best thing you could have asked me for -- I've got a million of the things. I can't do the trade right now, the WiFi at my school sucks, but I'll try and get home this Sunday and we can trade then, okay? If not, though, could you please wait until the weekend of the 25th-26th? Trust me, if I could get on the WiFi here at school, I wouldn't be asking. May I have your friend code? Mine is 4811-9450-0779.

Sure. I can wait.

Toni
2292 2151 3973

Plz i am willing to trade a mew or a deoxys legit for a movie event shaymin!!! the mew is lvl 50, deoxys lvl 90 i live on Oahu my code is on my account so PM if you want to trade also i will answer any questions About platinum!!! i have beatn the elite 4 on the game And just as much as i love the new Giratina well, TTFN !!!

Ur Member,
The Ring96
P.S. that is also my gamertag

does anyone have a moive event regigigas there willing to part with i will offer a Todotile with ice punch dragon dance, adamant, impish or jolly nature?

You can get Rest from the Veilstone Gaming Corner. Bulbapedia has the exact costs but I do belive it's 6000 coins.

hey anyone willing to trade the legendary dogs for the 3 regi's PM if interested.

I've got a Protector that I really don't need, so I'm willing to breed and EV train someone a Rhydon and give them a Rhyperior if they'll do the same for me with an Electabuzz with the Electrizer. I don't really know how to IV breed, so I don't think I'll be able to do that, though I will give it a go. I'll do my best to breed for specific Hidden Powers, too, but I can't promise.

So I'm basically looking for any of these: http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/electivire -- preferably the second or third set. Just tell me what you want for the Rhyperior, and any preferences you might have, and I'll get right on it. Oh, and also let me know, please, which one you plan on breeding and raising up. Thank you!

I have a luxio that knows fire fang and Ice fang, thunderbolt and charge at moment if anyone is interested. I kninda lost my DS again and I think its still on GTS. I was looking for a Phione for it as far as I know. I am OT Dave from Northern Ireland.

Gotta keep better care of my DS and stop losing it like this!

Does anyone have a chansey bold nature that knows seismic toss i don't really have much to offer in terms of legendaries and GBA insertion pokemon besides magby and magmarizer PM me if u need a specific pokemon that i can try and get

i forgot to mention that i need the chansey to know either heal bell or aromatherapy i can offer a shiny modest Gardevoir for it

I also need an adamant syncher or an adamant larvitar with dragon dance i can also offer lucky eggs and pokerus.

Last edited:
I can't believe I'm asking for this, but does anyone have a bold Chansey/Blissey with seismic toss and either aroma therapy or heal bell? I don't mind if it's a clone. I can offer the following shiny pokemon for it, which can all be nicknamed:

- Modest Gastly
- Impish Aron
- Timid Houndoom
- Modest Magnemite
- Adamant Lickitung
- Jolly Ditto
- Eevee (various natures, some modest)
- Adamant Phanpy
- Jolly Absol
- Beldum (I do have one adamant, but its attack stat sucks)
- Modest Clefairy
- Pachirisu with pick-up
- Adamant Doduo

I also have shiny Voltorb, Meditite, Machop, Farfetch'd, Skitty, Glameow, Nosepass, and Rhydon, although no particularly outstanding natures. And I have a TRU Darkrai.

Edit: Eh, I just realized that I'm asking for the same thing Inuyasha just asked for, sorry. :/

Last edited:
OFFERED:
I have some Pokemon that I overbred.
Castform (with Secret Power, Swagger, Thief)
Shuppet (with Secret Power, Swagger, Thief, some have Frisk)
Farfetch'd (with Fury Cutter, Fly, Thief)
Swablu (with Thief)
Abra (with Psychic, Encore, Substitute)
Snover (with Iron Tail, Protect)
Scyther (with Silver Wind, Toxic)

image.php

Banner by Saturn Artist

I also have over 30 Paras on my Leaf Green game. I was catching them for tiny mushrooms in the Safari Zone. They are all untrained and I have them in just about every nature.

WANTED:
Berries 63+64 (when released)
Make an offer

I have Pokerus and will trade it to you if you want.

Last edited:
I need a ditto and up to six eevees please contact me If you have an excess of any of these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom