• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trebloome Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sovereign

He Bled into the Throne
Reaction score
The grand, baroque castle shimmered, covered with a thin layer of ice and frost. The twinkling of a flame descended from each of the five towers, piercing the sky. At the very entrance, stood a massive stone archway, headed by a magnificent crystal rose, blooming before the entrance to the grand academy. The magnificent fountain sparkled, as falling water had frozen into a crystalline dance of beauty. Snow fell gracefully as arrows, drifting about until they would melt upon the nearest object. Despite the snow, and ice, it was warm. It was almost as if the whole Academy sat, blanketed by a massive fire-place. This was home. This was Trebloome Academy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: I welcome you all, to Trebloome Academy. The students are now arriving, waiting in the frozen valley's courtyard, just outside of the Academy.

And so, our story begins... To live. To breath. To laugh. To cry.

We are perfect, in our imperfection. We are...

Treebloome-1.png

Last edited:
Joe and Josh Antonimous stood, staring, at the magnificent castle before them. Each held a Giaru in their arms, which were buzzing serenley.

The Clones looked at eachother. Hundreds of descriptive words ran through their hads all at once, but only one escaped their lips. "Wicked."

Last edited:
OOC: Wasn't sure if the teachers were with the students yet, so I didn't add Nathan quite yet.

IC:

Isabella cheered, throwing her new friend Monmen up and down in her arms in joy. "This place looks so awesome, don't you think so, Monmen? I think so, Monmen! This is going to be so fun! Haha! I wonder if we're having lunch soon? Better yet, I wonder if they have any catapults? I love catapults!"

The hyper girl continued to drone on and on to the Monmen, in her own little world.

Yogen Noseppaku Unmei was currently in the courtyard, separating himself from the rest of the group. They seemed so...happy to be here. They were here of their own will. But he was here out of necessity. This place would provide him shelter, after so long.

He looked over to the Murkrow he had received from the Academy, who was perched on his shoulder. Much like the Absol who was currently at his side, it wasn't a partnership that was under his control. What use were companions? Sooner or later, they would fade away. Everything does. With enough time, anything can return to the dust that gave birth to it.

He also pondered the small poem that was given to him. "Something more for him"? Of course there wasn't. There wasn't anything to his life besides a hopeless existence, under the corrupt judgment of death. There wasn't a single joy in this world that wasn't temporary.

Jason was sitting down on the floor his suitcases next to him and his Cindaquil on his head. "So we're finally here, I wonder how things will play out," he nodded his head while doing hand sings with Bouppu, he had thought it some basic ones on the couple of weeks the two have spend together. Jason looked around, everyone seemed so happy, he wasn't sad about being there but he was worried that he wouldn't be able to last long and his shyness towards people didn't help.

OOC: The teachers are still inside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alistair fiddled idly with his gloves, giving a soft smirk at the snow. It wasn't cold like Sinnoh, but he felt nostalgia, nonetheless. Fane hovered ever-so-slightly off the ground, behind him, deep, unintelligible whispers leaking out from the Dusknoir's shadowy form. He looked to the courtyard, snowflakes falling softly in his already white hair, his crystal blue eyes shimmering slightly at the sight of the towers, ablaze with massive torches at the top of each.

Lucien gazed from his window, in the tower of Heart. The fire roared behind him, as he pulled the magnificent mane of curling ebon locks into a ponytail, complimented by the crimson silk ribbon. His face left its usual romantic pout, giving the most sly of smirks, the passionate lips slowly parting.

"They have gotten the poems we have written, Epenoir. They have come to Trebloome. My heart soars, knowing of what comes next. Et à la fin, nous trouvons début..."

Epenoir, the Kirikizan behind him, nodded slowly. The Black-Knight-esque Pokemon approached Lucien, tapping on his shoulder, as his metal "boots" echoed slowly across the floor.

Johnathan Card gave grin, his silver bearded mane tracing through his fingertips. He would await the arrival of all the students. His dream was approaching. Things were getting so close... It was within his grasp. They were superior, each and every one of them. They were Trebloome.

"It's starting, December. You really think we'll be able to?"

"Do you doubt me, September? I haven't the time, nor patience for one who does not belong here. You shall fall into flame, just as they, should you doubt me."

"O-... Of course, sir. I don't doubt you."

"Good, good... Remember this, September. Every candle must be blown out."

"Yes, December... Every single one."

Alexis stood in a quirky fashion amongst the others. She didn't take notice primarly of the others as she was more concerned with her new partner. The small, female, grass pokemon smiled at her sweetly as it sat in her arms.

"A Churine huh? I've never seen a grass pokemon such as you" she said to the pokemon, running her finger gently across the stiarations on its face. The Churine giggled and stood up a little in her arms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacy was in her room, still adding makeup to herself.

"Bloody hell. The students have arrived and I'm not even ready" she shouted even though nobody else was present. She sighed and quickly shuffled her hair effortlessley. One last glance and she walked away from her mirror and out of her office to make her way to greet the new students.

"Ok, time to see who is in Soul this year" she said to herself, strutting along a long corridor.

"Bouppu!" Bouppu exclaimed before pushing Cindaquil off of Jason's head and sitting on it.

"Hey, don't be rude Bouppu," Jason frowned at the Pokemon while petting Cindaquil so that it wouldn't get mad. "You better return now," he nodded his head before returning the small Echidna Pokemon.

"Alone..." Joe muttered to himself.

"What is it, Joe?" asked Josh, wrapping his arms around his brother from behind. Once he did that, however, he could see that Joe was looking down at the poem they had recieved. "You're worried."

Joe snorted and backwards-head-butted Josh in the chin softly, before sighing and relaxing into his brother's embrace. "A little." he admitted. "How could they expect us to be... well... apart?"

"I know it's scary." Josh whispered, nizzeling Joe's neck. "But they can't do anything to hurt us. I promise." He looked up, then, to see Plusa and Mina, the Giaru they'd been gifted, pinwheeling through the air. His giggles joined those of Joe, who crumpled the poem and threw it behind his shoulder.

James Dalton hated the cold. In fact, he really hated it more than almost anything else on the planet. With his messy brown hair, his tanned skin and shark tooth necklace, it was clear that the Lilycove native was out of place.

James had been forced to attend the academy by his father, who had finally had enough of his son's antics. James had managed to get himself kicked out of his upper class prep school the semester before because he had stopped attending classes and doing his work to surf and party. So even though James already had a football scholarship waiting for him at Lilycove State, he was instead shipped off to the cold weather academy.

James was mulling these displeasing thoughts over as he looked at the poem in his hand, a poem that had come with a Mawile. "Damnit Dad." James muttered, thinking that the note was just his father torturing him further. James took a deep breath and pocketed the poem, going back to looking casual and serene as he leaned against a wall waiting for somethin to happen.

Last edited:
Stephanie and Kate had been waiting for their students to arrive before Stephanie pulled her into an empty hallway to kiss her.

"You know I can think of quite a few things to occupy our time don't you think?" Stephanie asked with a sly smile before passionately kissing Kate, for a moment she just allowed her to kiss before pulling back

"Wait Stephanie there are students going to come in here any minute, we should act professional not like two sex starved teenagers... Which I wouldn't be surprised if some of these students were" Kate commented, Stephanie placed a fake pout on her face.

"Oh come sweetie, not just one little quickie, a roll in the hay. Doing it in the snow, or doing it in a classroom if you want to get extreme" Stephanie replied pressing Kate against the wall and kissing her before going down to kiss her neck, Kate wanted her to keep going but pushed her back a bit.

"Hey down girl, we don't want to lose our jobs if they catch us, you will just have to wait until we get to our bedroom. Besides we did it last night" Kate told her.

"Alright, I guess I can wait until school's over" Stephanie replied despite she didn't want to. Kate smiled before kissing her now "That's just a small reminder of what's coming" Kate said before taking Stephanie's hand and walking to a room waiting for the kids.

Churine climbed her way carefully out of Alexis's arms and held onto her dress as it eventually jumped onto the floor. Alexis took no notice of Churine's actions as she was more occupied by the abnormal sight of two twins near her.

"Wierd twincests" she whispered before realizing Churine was on the floor. She quickly averted her gaze from the twins and looked down at Churine as she picked her up.

"Don't do that, erm, Lady Fern, yeh Lady Fern" she stated as she improvised a name for the Churine. She noticed it shivered slightly and wrapped her arms, covered by her cardigan sleeves, around Churine's body.

Isabella now had her Monmen on her head, turning to scan the other students arriving. Her wide spread grin returned, as she began plotting some of the things she'd... "introduce" in her own Isabella way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathan scowled, as he sat in his room, reading a book. He wondered silently who would be in Body.

A bunch of kids to watch after. What a pain.

Finally standing up, and slowly walking out fo his room, making sure his bookbag was slung over his shoulder and his Pokeballs were fastened securely to his belt, he began leisurely walking toward where the students would be.

"Tra la laaaa, tra la LAAAAAAA!"

A woman with long, black, silky-smooth hair that neatly touched her thighs walked- or, rather, twirled- into the room Stephanie and Kate were waiting. Her bangs had highlights of light green, baby blue, pink and pale yellow, which partly-covoured her hazel eyes. A large sunflower was behind her left ear, and a Milotic slithering after her.

"Hello, ladies!" beemed Pricilal Meadows, spotting her fellow staff, her eyes turning orange.

Yogen's Murkrow was seeing that he wasn't in the best of spirits and looked over to its trainer in a concerned fashion, but his Absol simply looked over to the Murkrow and shook his head, signifying that he was always like this. Murkrow then let out a sigh. Yogen ignored his Pokemon like he normally did, and continued to look through the crowd.

"I wonder when the teachers are gonna come here," Jason sighed before getting up and stretching as he put his hands in his pockets. "And what's with the weird poem they gave me?" he asked himself and looked at the poem before walking around and seeing a Churine. "Wow, cool."

Stephanie and Kate looked up at the woman who just walked through the door.

"Hi Pricilal, so what brings your fine self here?" Stephanie replied, Kate looked at her for a moment with an amused grin.

"Nice Milotic, I have always thought about catching one myself but never did" Kate replied, she had wanted one since she was ten, of course before meeting Stephanie she barely got the six Pokemon she had now. "So what class are you teaching?" Kate paused, she had forgotten what class she was teaching, she noticed Stephanie was looking a bit attracted to Miss Meadows.

"Oi, don't forgot you are with me!" Kate told her lightly kicking her in the leg, Stephanie blushed for a moment. Kate did see what Stephanie saw but she wasn't that interested considering she was with Stephanie.

Last edited:
Alexis noticed a boy looking at what she assumed her but he was actually looking at her Churine. She walked upto him whilst taking her cardigan off and wrapping it around Churine. This revealed Alexis's arms and chest as well as half of her back.

"Is something the problem?" she asked with a little attitude. She had placed Miss Fern on the floor as it was heavily wrapped. Her arms were placed on her hips as her left eyebrow was raised.
---------------------------------------------------
Stacy was walking with her Milotic. Immediately Milotic started moving faster as it headed towards a certain direction.

"Amethyst wait up. I can't run in these heels and I don't want to mess up my hair" she shouted as she ran slowly after her Milotic and put her hands on her hair so it wouldn't mess up. Her Milotic had picked up the scent of Priscilla's Milotic.

Lucien caught up to Stacy, in the hall, gently taking her hand in his own, and placing a feather-soft kiss upon it.

"Ma chère... 'Tis time, for our grand debut. Come, indulge me. Let us gaze upon those who we shall be seeing, for a very long time."

Professor Card had pushed his way through the grand entrance, standing beneath the arch overhead, as the shimmering rose glinted down. His voice roared out, not requiring a microphone.

"Welcome! Each, and every one of you, are different. You are all superior. You are all inferior. You are perfect, in your imperfection. You are children of the stars, the warriors of the heart! You dwell within your minds, and shake the world, in your bodies. This is Trebloome Academy. You all, are Trebloome Academy, and Trebloome, is you!"

Professor Card's voice trailed off, echoing against the surrounding castle and trees, softly. The grand doors opened behind him, a warm glow flooding into the courtyard.

"Come, and take the first steps, on your journey. It is the beginning of the end, for you all. Now, you take your first steps, on the path to your very existence."

Stacy stopped abruptly and felt the warmth of Luciean's hand running through hers. She blushed faintly hoping it wouldn't show. She turned her head as she noticed Milotic had slithered along and she had lost sight of her.

"I'm sorry Luciean. I need to fetch Amethyst" she said quickly taking her hand and rubbing it gently with a hint of shyness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom