• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trying to complete my pokedex for once ^^ COMPLETE

Re: Trying to complete my pokedex for once ^^

Ok, I am dead of sleep, I finish with you tomorrow after a good night of sleep.
I will delivery yours Seismetoad, Mienfoo, Golurk, Archeops, Bisharp and we finish for Celebi and the shiny, ok?
Hey I was just looking at the pokemon we trade last night and some of them are wrong
Like earlier stated I needed mienshao so I'm trading you back your mienfoo for it
Also you weren't supposed to trade me galvantula so I'm trading that one back to you as well and can I have Ferrothorn for it instead
And you're one pokemon short for the shiny I no longer need a crustle so the only one I do need instead is Eelektrik

I have a Golurk if you still need one
And thanks but I'm already getting golurk :)

@Icike do you have 2 more pokemon that I'm looking for to really complete the 3 for 1 shiny deal?

My list is updated now

Last edited:

I will delivery yours Seismetoad, Mienfoo, Golurk, Archeops, Bisharp and we finish for Celebi and the shiny, ok?
Hey I was just looking at the pokemon we trade last night and some of them are wrong
Like earlier stated I needed mienshao so I'm trading you back your mienfoo for it
Also you weren't supposed to trade me galvantula so I'm trading that one back to you as well and can I have scrafty for it instead
And you're one pokemon short for the shiny I no longer need a crustle so the only ones I do need instead are eelektrik or ferrothorn

@Icike do you have 2 more pokemon that I'm looking for to really complete the 3 for 1 shiny deal?

My list is updated now

I have a Zwelious on me now and I can catch Scrafty right away

Also you weren't supposed to trade me galvantula so I'm trading that one back to you as well and can I have scrafty for it instead
And you're one pokemon short for the shiny I no longer need a crustle so the only ones I do need instead are eelektrik or ferrothorn

My list is updated now

That would be perfect ^^ are you free to trade now?

My list is updated now

sure, let me go catch the Scrafty
it shouldn't be more than 10 minutes

My list is updated now

Ok no problem and thanks

@Himura1426 I edited my post just so there's no confusion I'm trading back your mienfoo for mienshao and for your galvantula I'd like Ferrothorn instead if you still have it and since you're one pokemon short for the shiny Eelektrik if you have it please

@Yurimi, I have Darmanitan, Ferrothorn(in a few minutes), Eeletrick(not shiny but with thunderstone), Mienfoo to you, yesterday we don't finish the trade for Celebi :(

My list is updated now

Ok no problem and thanks

@Himura1426 I edited my post just so there's no confusion I'm trading back your mienfoo for mienshao and for your galvantula I'd like Ferrothorn instead if you still have it and since you're one pokemon short for the shiny Eelektrik if you have it please

I caught the Scrafty, I'll have it and Zwelious ready for trade
I'll be in the room waiting

@Yurimi, I have Darmanitan, Ferrothorn(in a few minutes), Eeletrick(not shiny but with thunderstone), Mienfoo to you, yesterday we don't finish the trade for Celebi :(
Yes I know but you have to finish trading 2 more pokemon for it lol and that isn't including the mix up pokemon you have to take back mienfoo and give me the evolved form mienshao and Eelektrik doesn't need to be shiny xD regular is fine I meant you were one pokemon short for the 3 for 1 shiny deal and I won't need darmanitan I'm catching my own and Ferrothorn is fine as well as the other pokemon we negotiated on when will you be free to trade?

My list is updated now

Ok no problem and thanks

Ok I'll be there soon ^^

Yes I know but you have to finish trading 2 more pokemon for it lol and that isn't including the mix up pokemon you have to take back mienfoo and give me the evolved form mienshao and Eelektrik doesn't need to be shiny xD regular is fine I meant you were one pokemon short for the 3 for 1 shiny deal and I won't need darmanitan I'm catching my own and Ferrothorn is fine as well as the other pokemon we negotiated on when will you be free to trade?

My list is updated now

Ok no problem and thanks

Ok I'll be there soon ^^

alright, take your time if needed

My list is updated now

Ok no problem and thanks

Ok I'll be there soon ^^

I'm inside ready when you are :)

@Yurimi, in your list you remove some pokemon we negotiate, but you don't ask for them.
Ex: Archeops, Sesmitoad, and so.

My list is updated now

Ok no problem and thanks

Ok I'll be there soon ^^

I'm inside ready when you are :)

I don't see you o_O

@Yurimi, in your list you remove some pokemon we negotiate, but you don't ask for them.
Ex: Archeops, Sesmitoad, and so.

I removed scrafty because someone's already giving me one and the list I posted not everything negotiated was traded over to begin with you sent over different ones which wasn't a problem until the mix up xD so to make things easier here is the trade list

Seismitoad for fodder pokemon
Archeops for fodder pokemon
Golurk for fodder pokemon
Bisharp for celebi
Mienfoo for mienshao
Galvantula for Ferrothorn
Eelektrik for shiny

Does that make sense now?

@Icike it's not working lets both leave and re enter ok

Make all the sense now!
Thanks, I am finishing the evolutions of some of them and will go to the wi-fi room.

Make all the sense now!
Thanks, I am finishing the evolutions of some of them and will go to the wi-fi room.
Ok no problem see you soon :)

@Icike did you reenter the wifi like I said it's still not going through :/

Make all the sense now!

yeah, I re-entered twice
I can see you but its just not going through

Hmm ok we can try again I'll be back inside soon one moment

Make all the sense now!

yeah, I re-entered twice

alright, I exited and re-entered just incase

Make all the sense now!

yeah, I re-entered twice

Ok I'm heading back in right now

Make all the sense now!

yeah, I re-entered twice

Ok I'm heading back in right now

finally it connects >:
I'll see if I can get anything else from your list

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom