• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trying to complete my pokedex for once ^^ COMPLETE

Re: Trying to complete my pokedex for once ^^

Make all the sense now!
Thanks, I am finishing the evolutions of some of them and will go to the wi-fi room.
Ok no problem see you soon :)

@Icike did you reenter the wifi like I said it's still not going through :/

yeah, I re-entered twice
I can see you but its just not going through

Hmm ok we can try again I'll be back inside soon one moment

alright, I exited and re-entered just incase
Ok I'm heading back in right now

finally it connects >:
I'll see if I can get anything else from your list

Ok, I go back to the room right now.
Wait a minute to give bring Bisharp to the room. Pawniard lvl 49 will eat a rary candy. smile

Last edited:

Ok, I go back to the room right now.
Wait a minute to give bring Bisharp to the room. Pawniard lvl 49 will eat a rary candy. smile

Ok I'll wait for you to reenter

Waiting inside

Last edited:

The level need is 52, i am finish his training.Re-entering in five, sorry about that.

In the room now
@Yurimi, can you give that lucky egg back???
I'll wait in the room.

Last edited:

I have a Darmanitan I can trade you, if you still need it. I'm looking for a Kangaskhan, Pansage, or Panpour. If you don't have these, just make me an offer. Let me know, thanks!

I have a Darmanitan I can trade you, if you still need it. I'm looking for a Kangaskhan, Pansage, or Panpour. If you don't have these, just make me an offer. Let me know, thanks!

Thanks but I don't need one anymore I'm gonna catch my own :)

I didn't read all the pages, but I have a Vanilluxe I'm willing to trade for something, if you still need it. I'd prefer a Spoink or a Trapinch or their evolved forms for it, but I'll take a lot of Gen 3 Pokes.

I didn't read all the pages, but I have a Vanilluxe I'm willing to trade for something, if you still need it. I'd prefer a Spoink or a Trapinch or their evolved forms for it, but I'll take a lot of Gen 3 Pokes.

I don't have a Spoink and I only have a shiny trapinch I do have other regular gen III Pokemon though is anyone ok

I think I can get you a Fraxure :) Any more that you need?

@Yurimi Alright, I can get you a Lampent, Fraxure and Vanilluxe, then :))

Yeah, I just never got to transfer any of my 3rd gen Pokes up into 4th gen, so I have huge gaping holes in my Pokedex. The harder ones are the legendaries, but I really don't expect you to trade me a Jirachi for a Lapras :p

The ones I want most:
  • Seedot
  • Lileep
  • Anorith
  • Feebas
  • Nincada

But if you have any specifics you want to get rid of, let me know and I'll see if I have them yet. :)

EDIT: Whoops, didn't see the other responses. :x

@Yurimi Alright, I can get you a Lampent, Fraxure and Vanilluxe, then :))
Yaaay what do you want in return if you can get me those 3, would 3 pokemon for a shiny be ok and the one extra pokemon I can maybe give you an event pokemon or something else for it :)
Yeah, I just never got to transfer any of my 3rd gen Pokes up into 4th gen, so I have huge gaping holes in my Pokedex. The harder ones are the legendaries, but I really don't expect you to trade me a Jirachi for a Lapras :p

The ones I want most:
  • Seedot
  • Lileep
  • Anorith
  • Feebas
  • Nincada

But if you have any specifics you want to get rid of, let me know and I'll see if I have them yet. :)

EDIT: Whoops, didn't see the other responses. :x

Well whoever wants the trade is fine I can trade with the both of you I have a feebas I can trade so I can always trade your pokemon for feebas and the other 3 from ZuZu-Chan

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom