• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Season '16 Mafia - 9/5/16 - ENDGAME: Everybody Was Elieson... before War Room Day (TOWN WIN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough. I may have been a little confused there. But Lunaala was at least pointing something out. You've said that Elieson was just trying to find something in a game that was just started, and I believe that that's what Lunaala may have been trying to do as well.

That's possible, but I have more of an issue with how they didn't act on it.

Thankyou for bringing some of those concepts to my attention. By multiple people, I mean everyone. Personally, I have found Elieson to be focusing on Lunaala directly and they haven't really focused on too many other people. If they could give a more rounded approach to the game instead of just applying pressure to a 'newbie' (because they crack easier), I think that would be more beneficial.

I'd give credit to that claim if there were others to talk about. Like, there was another debacle going on and Elieson ignored it.

I'm definitely not excusing Lunaala. They could be mafia for all I know. But I just don't see much in what they've done to indicate that. I'll have a look through their posts again and see if I can make any new judgements. Otherwise, you've made very valid points, and as long as Elieson can see legitimate reasoning that others can understand (not necessarily me), I think that they're okay.

UNVOTE: Elieson

As said, I'll look back over Lunaala's post and make any new judgements if necessary.

Fair.

@Lunaala could you post more or have you really given up? Please don't stop posting because if you don't get involved things may reach a stalemate. Even if you think it could be over for you, if you post more you could get others to react to what you're saying. Hint: Attacking may be your best defence. If you stop posting you may indirectly give the message that you're afraid of spewing and making others look Town.

but I was busy for most of today, so I didn't get to read the thread that much.
This was the only answer we needed.
and must I remind you guys of my autism issues irl?
This is going to make me sound like an absolutely horrible person, but: That's not an excuse. Outside of when you're voted you seem to create replies just fine.
if you seriously want me dead go ahead, just be warned it will put town at a loss right away.
You have I think just my vote on you. And I;m not a quadrupal voter so you are definitely still less than Lunaala.
it's quite honestly a never ending cycle, and I am getting sick of it because I can not play mafia and I probably shouldn't because I can't make the leaps and bounds of logic the vets can.
No one is expecting you to. I voted you to pressure you to respond with more than "Lunaala case is stupid" and "Better FT than mine". Give thoughts on things! Contribute! That's all I'm looking for.
case in point, I need a guide to play ace attorney, and games similar to it.
So do I. I can't figure something out on any game then I go online to a guide.
@Midorikawa I don't think we need to get into whatever Elieson was targeted with on NZero. It doesn't seem like he'll budge.
Oh I'm already done bothering with him. His posts will confuse me more than clarify.

UNVOTE: MCH
VOTE: jdthbud

Because he's my stalker.

latest

Alex Kaz subs in for Slife
NOTE: @Alex Kaz is subbing in for @Slife , effective immediately. Confirm when ready.

24 hours and 45 minutes remain in Day 1.

Everyone say hi to him and make him feel welcome. :3

If we do not push players to get better reads on them, then when will we ever have a reason? How is what he said when voting Lunaala early Day 1 not a "real" reason? Who else do you think Elieson should have pushed early Day 1 then? I know you haven't arrived at a definite conclusion but there must have been some thought process.
My thoughts is that Luna viewed as a supposed bandwagon as suspicious. I've already said that I disagree with Luna on that point, but I can definitely understand Luna's viewpoint. There were two votes on a single player (Jack, I believe?) for no apparent reason. I don't view this viewpoint as suspicious. It's not really even worth following up.

However, I do have to wonder about Elieson's insistence on this matter.

Vote: Elieson

I also want to know more about this N0 thing... It's almost unheard of on Bulbagarden.

VOTE: jdthbud

Because he's my stalker.
That's not much of a reason...

This is going to make me sound like an absolutely horrible person, but: That's not an excuse. Outside of when you're voted you seem to create replies just fine.
I agree with this, @returnofmastercrazyhand. All of us here have real life issues, be them physical/mental or work, etc. For example, I quite easily suffer from information overload. To accommodate that, I try taking things one issue at a time.

My suggestion is... Go back to the end of Night 0 and start from there. Use the forum's multiquote feature (hilight important text and click "quote") for anything that catches your eye, then reply to them/comment on them one at a time :)

Good luck.

Yes I try to post, tbh this is all annoying, but I keep my vote on Doctor for the moment, I do feel that since Elieson seems like a pro player that they are using their skill to put up a big case against what little I done whilst ignoring everything else. My top town reads are Molten Eevee and Elementar who seem genuine in their posts, I'm getting a town read from Human Dawn as he seems to be encouraging and his points kinda make sense. My two scumreads are Elieson and Doctor as the whole N0 seems out of the blue, but Doctor has been hardly posting and her original vote was the 5th on the bandwagon, which I don't like. I'll try to post more.

Damn tho I haven't been paying much attention so

Unvote: HD

Also as you guys said lunaala is an interesting choice and I will have to analyse what happened according to what alingment she falls if she is indeed lynched.

Yes I try to post, tbh this is all annoying, but I keep my vote on Doctor for the moment, I do feel that since Elieson seems like a pro player that they are using their skill to put up a big case against what little I done whilst ignoring everything else. My top town reads are Molten Eevee and Elementar who seem genuine in their posts, I'm getting a town read from Human Dawn as he seems to be encouraging and his points kinda make sense.

What do you think of Soulmaster? What about what I say doesn't make sense to you?

Damn tho I haven't been paying much attention so

Unvote: HD

Also as you guys said lunaala is an interesting choice and I will have to analyse what happened according to what alingment she falls if she is indeed lynched.

UNVOTE: Lunaala
VOTE: jackatlasred

...Okay? Why did you feel the need to say that you'll analyze it? If you think they're an interesting choice, then why not vote them? Are they not "interesting" enough? Is there no one else you're interested in?

Okay? Why did you feel the need to say that you'll analyze it? If you think they're an interesting choice, then why not vote them? Are they not "interesting" enough? Is there no one else you're interested in?
Actually I'm interested in the logic behind it which seems to make sense but then after a little thinking just seems like an excuse to vote them. I don't necessarily believe joining the lynch is the best move for me as I don't necessarily agree with it. Also I don't as I've only skimmed through the threat. I need time to do it and with work it gets to be a pain to read. Today's my last day at work so expect more activity after today.

Soulmaster hasn't posted much, but in the posts he has made, he does bring good points up.

I meant you reasonings made sense, I should have worded it better.

but you said it KIND of was, dUN DUN DUN...

UNVOTE: jackatlasred
VOTE: jdthebud

I don't like this lack of posting at all, or more like, players having the time to post but not doing anything with it. I could point the same finger to Sunsette and Calvin (who seemed kind of proud about it??) too.

I could point the same finger to Sunsette and Calvin (who seemed kind of proud about it??) too.
Not sure what you mean by the proud thing, but anyway. I will go ahead and give a heads-up that I have been/will be moving my sister in at college plus unexpected extra work time so far, but I'm keeping up as best I can.

The thing that gets me about Elie is that he's been good and active and is laying out his reasoning well enough, but I'm having trouble connecting the dots. He wanted to see Lunaala's reaction, fair. He laid out the different angles that it could all be coming from, and I get them and they make sense, but I'm not really seeing why he and the other people on the bandwagon still have their sights on Lunaala for essentially not making a stellar defense after they suddenly accumulated a bandwagon. I'm going to go ahead and agree that Flop is the most suspicious person on the wagon right now, given what I said before about not needing a pressure vote when there were already three or four votes on Lunaala (very early on in the day phase, at that) and not providing too much to back it up after the fact. (And I do know Flop is busy irl and hoping to be subbed out, but that doesn't make the wonky vote look any less suspicious.)

Mido looks like normal Mido now that she's able to post, so null read there. The wallposts don't clear her of course, but they make me a lot less nervous than a vote with no explanation.

Soulmaster's a little sketchy, might be some lowkey buddying and/or bussing going on between him/Elementar/Elie given the various back-and-forths. That's a dynamic I want to keep my eye on.

Vote: Doctor Floptopus

I seriously don't think you guys understand my condtition.
it literally is impossible to make leaps and bounds of logic that mafia games require.

Respectfully, MCH, If you're not going to ask for a sub out, then you're playing... and I'd like to know what you think of the elephant in the room, Elieson's persecution of Luna and the bandwagon that formed there.

What do you think of the lack of posting from Sunsette and Calvin?

Also @HumanDawn, I could be wrong but you seem to be changing targets quite often.

Not sure what you mean by the proud thing, but anyway. I will go ahead and give a heads-up that I have been/will be moving my sister in at college plus unexpected extra work time so far, but I'm keeping up as best I can.

I meant here:

And no HD, im not gonna make up something, dont have anything else to say currently. I dont find Lunaala suspicious, thinking of it more so as an overreaction.

Rereading it now it doesn't sound as proud as I thought it sounded... (i think it was the "i'm not gonna make up something" part)

The thing that gets me about Elie is that he's been good and active and is laying out his reasoning well enough, but I'm having trouble connecting the dots. He wanted to see Lunaala's reaction, fair. He laid out the different angles that it could all be coming from, and I get them and they make sense, but I'm not really seeing why he and the other people on the bandwagon still have their sights on Lunaala for essentially not making a stellar defense after they suddenly accumulated a bandwagon. I'm going to go ahead and agree that Flop is the most suspicious person on the wagon right now, given what I said before about not needing a pressure vote when there were already three or four votes on Lunaala (very early on in the day phase, at that) and not providing too much to back it up after the fact. (And I do know Flop is busy irl and hoping to be subbed out, but that doesn't make the wonky vote look any less suspicious.)

Fair. I can also buy Flop being opportunistic Mafia but I'm going to hold off my vote for now. I know Flop is busy and that she said she could be subbed out tomorrow.

Mido looks like normal Mido now that she's able to post, so null read there. The wallposts don't clear her of course, but they make me a lot less nervous than a vote with no explanation.

Agreed. I have no idea why she bothered quoting the votes though.

Soulmaster's a little sketchy, might be some lowkey buddying and/or bussing going on between him/Elementar/Elie given the various back-and-forths. That's a dynamic I want to keep my eye on.

Same.

Also @HumanDawn, I could be wrong but you seem to be changing targets quite often.

My role is the Town Super Day Vigilante! I can get all the players I voted and unvoted in a Day Phase vigged!

It's my Day 1 playstyle.

My role is the Town Super Day Vigilante! I can get all the players I voted and unvoted in a Day Phase vigged!
Is it just me or does that seem like it could be a real role in a bastard game?
Anyways, I honestly don't know what to think right now to say the least.
And I've read the thread as throughly as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom