• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia U-Choose Mafia II [ENDGAME]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is also somehow scummier that Dawning first agreed with Raven on this, only to think he was scummy later and be the one who starts a wagon on him. But I feel like I may be "reaching" here, because I do not have any other scum leans as strong yet, so every single detail around their slot is only going to look worse the more I think about it.

The whole point I made in the message you quoted is that I'm supposing the Magnifying lens might not be one of the Gadgets and might still be useful for town. In any case no harm in keep passing it around.
Any items that any players were told you have are now completely useless, you may no longer pass them around.

Thought EON was now, ouch. Yeah don't say more yet.
I suck at reading timezones and google always gives info wrong

how many hours from now is this?

I'm a bit surprised how fast paced these are. Cause I can be busy in the afternoon and then sleep for a really long time at night and come back to people being sus of me for not talking enough.

I'm a bit surprised how fast paced these are. Cause I can be busy in the afternoon and then sleep for a really long time at night and come back to people being sus of me for not talking enough.
You are not our top suspicion at the moment, but please try to catch up and share your thoughts, in hopes we trust you more again eventually. Being busy is NAI (not alignment indicative) on its own, what felt wrong was you trying to be more active earlier and not as much later without explaining it.

I find people who post tons more scummy tbh, drowning the thread confuses everyone.
Debatable. We did not have much to work with this d1, usually 2 very clear wagons develop sooner, but this time it was so lackluster that we were stuck wtih a bunch of 2-voters and had to develop a 3rd wagon from scratch close to EOD just for some info to be possible.

If some people (Minish/toast/Claire) would post more, I would consider posting less: but until/unless that happens I gotta do anything in my power to get the activity to spark up somewhat.

I'm here rn. I'm not sure what else to add but I took a few things that were said and wrote them in my notes.
Not sure how much I can speak on that...

I'm here rn. I'm not sure what else to add but I took a few things that were said and wrote them in my notes.
Not sure how much I can speak on that...
Anything that does not have to do with roles should be OK enough to post for now.
Keeping notes can be useful, but it is also important to share thoughts with the rest of the players so they can decide if they trust or suspect you.

Perhaps it would be easier for now to just make a reads list, basically a ranking from most to least likely to be town.

My real character ^
I'm a doomed bomb, so I'm about to explode. Hopefully a scum should be on me. Claiming now so that you don't die Zexy.

I am idling tonight.
No one other than me and Jamie seems to be around.
I may die now.

Best case scenario a scum dies here.
If Jamie does not die, lynch tomorrow.
Me staying could cause a 6p MILO which I would rather not risk.

DAY TWO START

Dear Toastghost, you are:
Hatsune Miku

vOVrs7Qq4LLqBuoJwA2JAxCG4Kg_QJGVQYH39hTvihMim3drisSLkGqo9-4OzMlcrTdbnwu62itUFQzAUCk0rq0AC8biaOTJgCf26VLYOjpJ5WwPUrKs-l4j61OZZaTnAc1FZv0giQ5h2LP72TpSwLo

"Through music, I paint emotions that resonate within us all."

Hatsune Miku is a virtual pop idol. She is one of the most well-known and iconic Vocaloid characters. She is depicted as a young woman with long, turquoise hair and is often seen wearing futuristic outfits. Hatsune Miku's singing voice is generated through Vocaloid software, and her character has become a cultural phenomenon in Japan and around the world. Fans create songs, music videos, artwork, and even live performances using her virtual persona. Her popularity has led to numerous collaborations, merchandise, concerts, and even video games featuring her character. She is recognized for her distinctive appearance and the ability for fans to create their own music using her vocal software.

For this mafia game, your role is 1x Town Melodist. Once in a game you may use Melodist: Name to Your melodious voice will enhance their nighttime ability, granting them an additional use for the next night.

You are sided with the Town, you win when any and all threats to the Town are eliminated.
toastghost was Killed, they were sided with the Town.

It is now Day Two, this phase will end in about 48 hours. Here is a countdown for simplicities sake.

Ouch.
I wanna vote Jamie. But I also wanna vote Dawning.
Giving them both time to maybe claim something that will make me swing one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom