• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games Unovian Murders III - Tale of Two Cities! [Cancelled]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Unovian Murders III - Tale of Two Cities! Day 2, Who killed the COP/

Vote: ! Thunder Lord Z I will retract my vote if I am given an explanation.

Frankly, that joke vote didn't make me laugh.

vote: TLZ

Frankly, that joke vote didn't make me laugh.

vote: TLZ

Someone's being OMGUS here...

And for once, I wasn't very much trying. I just followed the person above me.

FUCK. A 503 killed my post. Now I have to repeat myself...

Anyway, I'm voting you because your votes so far have been a jokevote / mindlessbandwagon vote and a no lynch vote. The first one obviously being bad, and the second one being bad because you placed it after the cop died, meaning we have nothing to gain from the nights but dead people, meaning a no lynch really just adds a mafia kill in this case.

Just like Unovian Murders I. Only, this time, I'm not the cop. Perhaps there's a reviver to revive the cop?

Vote:TLZ

We really have nothing to go on.

Last edited:

Vote Count:

1 - No Lynch
1 - Mijzelffan
4 - !TLZ

And so, the town gathered around TLZ. Their suspicions of being a killer had rung true.

! Thunder Lord Z, you are the Soul-less Godfather.

When checked by a cop, you come up as their own faction. You can convert one person to your own faction by PM'ing me with Convert: Player, Night X.

You will win if you kill all of the opposing town and the opposing mercenaries.

It is now Night 2, send in your night actions.

Re: Unovian Murders III - Tale of Two Cities! Night 2, Godfather killed/

Hehe, awesome.

Re: Unovian Murders III - Tale of Two Cities! Night 2, Godfather killed/

One group of mercenaries gathered around SoulMelody, SoulMelody offered their silence and submit to the killers, but it was to late. SoulMelody imploded from shock.

SoulMelody, you are the Soul-less MindReader.

Once each night you can PM me with the phase and the person who you shall mind read. Mind Reading means that you will get 5 messages they posted and or received in a QT or a PM. You will know

You will win if you kill all of the opposing town and the opposing mercenaries.

The killings were not through tonight though, for Neoflare had been to talkative in private. Neoflare died in a fitting way, in shock and in horror of Neoflare's twin.

Neoflare, you are a follower of the Skull's beliefs.

You are a twin, if you find your twin of the other belief then you will gain a special ability. Every two nights you may check if someone is your twin for sure. You can ask around, but to get your special powers you must PM me the following. Twin Check: Player, Night X.

To win, you must help eliminate all of the other town and mercenaries.

She had found her twin.

Day 3 starts now, vote and send in your Day actions if you have any.

Re: Unovian Murders III - Tale of Two Cities! Day 3, Another 2 people down/

vote: Holo-chan

For not having posted anything useful yet. Maybe she'll have something useful to say after this. And if not, she's clearly inactive and not using her role anyway.

(also seriously, why do I need to be the one to start voting every day? you inactive bunch :p)

I'd be more active if the mafia had to drop clues like in UM1 and UM2. That would help me find out who the mafia were. Anyway, I'm going to read through the thread to see if I can pick up anything.

You'll get a clue soon. The Day ends tonight.

Hi everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been active. I've been paying attention to the URPG... :p I'll check what has happened so far.

Vote: Holo-chan

Like Mij said, nothing useful yet.

vote: Holo-Chan

bandwagoning ftw.

A magical wagon that had a band on it appeared. It ran over Holo-Chan, killing Holo in a blur of motion.

Holo-Chan, you are a follower of the Skull's beliefs.

You are the reviver. Once during the game you may revive one person, or you can revive yourself if you should die by Day 4. To do so, PM me the following. Revive: Player, Night X.

To win, you must eliminate all opposing town members and mercenaries.

It is now Night 3, send in your night actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom