• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Updated Shiny/Competitive/ Legendary Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acebalthazar

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've come across/ bred and received more shinies and 5-6IV pokemon, and this is the updated list of who im offering! I'm still trying to complete the dex, so im mainly focused on event legends here!
Specifically:
  • Victini
  • Darkrai
  • Cresselia
  • Arceus

and a few others, so please offer and we can discuss trading!

What Im offering:

Competitive ( All pokemon will have 5-6 IV's)

Timid Noibat
Adamant heracross
Adamant Scyther
Relaxed steelix
Quiet/ Modest Mareep
Timid Protean froakie
Jolly Scolipede
Jolly Arcanine
Adamant Larvitar
Adamant Gible
Jolly Charmander ( w/ DD and Flareblitz)
Modest Charmander (w/ DD and flareblitz)
Modest Squirtle (w/ Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere)
Timid gastly
Timid Litwick

Shiny:

Dratini
Skrelp
Skiddo
Growlithe

Dream Ball:
Riolu
Sigalyph
Munna

Items:
Enigma Berries!!!

So yeah, I can make any and all of this happen for whoever wants them, all im asking for are the event legends I dont already have, so make an offer and we can discuss a Trade!!!!!

What's the IV spread of the noibat and squirtle? Any chance of trading both for an ALAMOS Darkrai?

I'll trade my Cresselia for your Froakie (assuming that 5IV means it's lacking Atk).

Would u take a DW Dialga or a Latias for the shiny Skiddo? I also have a B-Day Sylveon, though missing Celebrate. The Dialga is in a Dream Ball. I also have the Event Torchic. It's now a Combusken though.

I'll trade you a shiny Beautifly for that shiny Skiddo.

Squirtle: Modest 5IV (-Atk)
Noibat: Timid 5IV (-Atk)

Edit: Okay, give me a little bit to breed it and i will contact you when Im done

Last edited by a moderator:
PM me the details and I can hook you up, I've got one ready now!

I have a Cresselia that you can have, I would like a Timid Protean froakie please. If that's been taken then shiny Skiddo will be fine as well.

Hey everyone, sorry for the wait, but I've been really busy with work. So if you could please PM what we are trading if I replied to you, that would help me get to them a lot quicker, As soon as you PM me I will get right on breed and trade you the same day!! :) Thanks again!

Hey I can't give you that squirtle because I set it aside for someone else, however I can breed you an identical, Same nature and IV's squirtle. It will have dragon pulse and aura sphere also. So PM me if you are still interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom