• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Victini Wi-Fi Event Announced

You mean the events page?

I've posted up a bulbanews article (this morning) but it's still "Developing".

Also, GCT, it'd be after your SECOND Gym Battle.

Actually i dowloaded several tickets by restarting my japanese White over and over. From my experience, Victini is a beast to catch. The thing may only be lv 15, but its strong and has wiped out my team on occasion. Also is catch rate of 3 makes you waste Great Balls

Tip: Search Liberty Garden Island with the Itemfinder, you will find 1 Ultra Ball hidden.

Actually i dowloaded several tickets by restarting my japanese White over and over. From my experience, Victini is a beast to catch. The thing may only be lv 15, but its strong and has wiped out my team on occasion. Also is catch rate of 3 makes you waste Great Balls

Tip: Search Liberty Garden Island with the Itemfinder, you will find 1 Ultra Ball hidden.

What would the point of downloading multiple tickets be?

There should be a similar Wi-Fi event for Victini for us American players once our games are released two days later.

From what I remember playing on my White, Victini was easy to catch. It is only level 15 =3

I suppose you were lucky. Victini usually have a catch rate of 3. Even if it was Level 15, it would still cause some difficulty assuming you start the event when you arrive to Castelia City.

Now this is just out of hand, the Europeans are trying to one-up us...first they get B/W first after Japan and before us, then they get the legendary beasts via wifi while I have to drive all the way to GameStop (which, I might add, is really far)...I swear, if the ticket's at GameStop...

Well, I can't get one on wifi. It says "THERE WERE NO GIFTS TO BE FOUND" on my HeartGold copy. Rated E for everyone. From the US.

Well, I can't get one on wifi. It says "THERE WERE NO GIFTS TO BE FOUND" on my HeartGold copy. Rated E for everyone. From the US.

That's 'cuz none of the European Beasts have been up yet, and won't start 'til February 7th. Honestly, this was all covered (about 2 dozen times) in the Bulbanews thread.

The Gamestop ones will still be rarer, though. Everyone is gonna have the Wi-Fi Beasts coming out their ears, whereas the ones with OT: GAMESTP will be harder to come by.

Let's steer this back to the Liberty Pass event, now, though. If people want to discuss the Wi-Fi Beasts, feel free to do so here.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom