• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Vigilantes: Day 10! Game Over! Croag & Neon Borealis win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Vigilantes: Night 2 -Baby don't Leave me! 09/02/12

lol, Synthesis' flavor text was great.

Is that what happens if you ask to be subbed out? XD

I suppose so...

It's scary to think that any of us could be dead after this night is over...

At least we're all sided with ourselves. Don't have to worry about who's mafia and who's townie XDD

To kill or not to kill?... Hm...

Attention!

The old man had everything planned, he knew exactly when he should attack and waited silently for his victim to come by. It took his victim almost 2 hours to walk by him but when she did she was done for. The old man started to punch and kick her-he is an expert at martial arts after all. Before you knew the woman fell on the ground. Her nose was broken, most of her teeth fell off...her blood all over the killer.
Dear Mijzelffan;
mijz-2.jpg

You are Takano Miyo

You are a nurse and researcher of the Himanizawa syndrome. You are quite manipulate ans smart, this is shown as how easily you can easily fool everyone into believing you're a "good guy".

You came into this game with 3 vaccines infected with the disease.

Every night phase you can choose to infect a player with the disease, to do so just send me a PM titled <Night X-Infect:USER>.Your victim will instantly suffer from the effects of the disease and scratch their necks until they die.

You only have 3 kills, use them wisely.

You're allied with yourself, you win if you're one of the last 3 remaining players.​

User Mijzelffan has been killed.

The old man was all happy. He knew he had done a good job, so he decided it was time to rest. What he didn't know is that he would be resting in peace. Someone else was there when he killed the woman. He tried to defend himself but he had grown tired and his reflexes were quite slow. His killer did a better job though, as he did not only killed the killer, he also chopped him into nice little pieces. It was a good night for the chopper.

Dear コジロウ;
406px-Punish.jpg

You are The Punisher

A former war veteran, you became a vigilante after seeing your wife and children get killed for accidentally observing a mafia "hit". Ever since then, you devoted your life to destroy organized crime. And that's how you ended up here.

Every night phase you can choose to Kill a player, to do so just send me a PM titled <Night X-Kill:USER>. You posses no superhuman strength or abilities, however, you are well-versed in the arts of warfare and hand-to-hand combat.
You only have 3 kills, use them wisely.

You're allied with yourself, you win if you're one of the last 3 remaining players.​

User コジロウ has been chopped to pieces.

01. @コジロウ;
02. @Atomic;
03. @Axle Helios;
04. @Bernie Kuneon;
05. @Croag;
06. @cRussian;
07. @Destiny Queen;
08. @DrumBeats;
09. @Exor;
10. @FinalArcadia;
11. @GliscorMan;
12. @Gotpika;
13. @Greece;
14. @Hawkeye;
15. @J J M;
16. @Mijzelffan;
17. @Neon Borealis;
18. @SageGaga;
19. @Thunder Lord Z;
20. @Tris79;

It is now Day 3.

Last edited:

So... nothing happened?

Voting time!!

​Vote: Tris79

Re: Vigilantes: Day 3 -Kill the Killer! 09-03-12

Let's vote, people! Fight to be one of the last 3 standing!

Vote: Tris79 @Tris79;
For getting lynched day one in Skull Girls Mafia and leaving me as a one person mafia, y do dis dude?!

Vote:SageGaga for voting me

LOL, Tris. I'm the one who is leading this lynch... XD

Vote: Tris79

Dose it even matter?

Vote: Tris79

Yes,I WANNNA LIVE!!