• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Vivillon

I'll give you another two. You can give me any random Pokemon for the second.

Does anyone else have any other patterns they are willing to trade?

I have a meadow and archipelago you can have.

That would be great, thank you. What would you like in return? More Scatterbugs? Or would you prefer something different?
Well I actually just got the ocean, monsoon, jungle, sun, and pokeball patterns tonight. So as long as you dont mind clones I can get you all of those too.
All I REALLY want is for you to check out my friend safari and tell me what type I have and what pokemon are in it.

That would be great, thank you. What would you like in return? More Scatterbugs? Or would you prefer something different?
Well I actually just got the ocean, monsoon, jungle, sun, and pokeball patterns tonight. So as long as you dont mind clones I can get you all of those too.
All I REALLY want is for you to check out my friend safari and tell me what type I have and what pokemon are in it.

For now I'll just accept the two uncloned patterns, however if I should change my mind in the future, I shall let you know. I will be able to find out what your Friend Safari Pokemon are, that will not be a problem.

If you still need Icy Snow I have that for you :) Could you breed me a castform for it?

Edit
I actually have an Archipelago as well now that I had a look! Baltoy for that one? They are some of the only ones I need for the Dex!

Edit 2
There's nothing I need now, except Legendaries, but you can still have the Icy Snow...

Last edited:

For now I'll just accept the two uncloned patterns, however if I should change my mind in the future, I shall let you know. I will be able to find out what your Friend Safari Pokemon are, that will not be a problem.
Thats cool just let me know when you are free to trade and Ill pull them out of Pokebank for you.

If you still need Icy Snow I have that for you :) Could you breed me a castform for it?

Edit
I actually have an Archipelago as well now that I had a look! Baltoy for that one? They are some of the only ones I need for the Dex!

I can breed those for you, no problem.

Thats cool just let me know when you are free to trade and Ill pull them out of Pokebank for you.

I am available to trade now, however I see you are offline. If you come online again and see me online, let me know.

Just 8 more Vivillon patterns to go until my collection is complete.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom