• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Wanted: Pokémon

@Ellenflandey; I was planning to breed you a Squirtle with Aqua Jet, Dragon Pulse, Water Spout and Aura Sphere. Those are nice moves to start off with, but you can still replace them with other useful things like Ice Beam or Rapid Spin if you want. But I'll leave that up to you :)

To anyone else who happens to read this:

The leftovers from breeding the aforementioned Squirtle will be added to the rewards list once I've finished breeding. Thought you might be interested :p

The set Im planning is Protect and Ice Beam and Aura Sphere and Water Spout but I am sure others are interested in the Pulsage and Jettage~

just wondering, do you still need the safari ball kangaskhan? o.o
since i still have some 4-5iv leftovers from when i breed it and i liked a couple of the pokemon you listed

also, in the case of the non-english pokemon, do the pokemons have to come in a specific pokeball if they are male? since i would need to check, but i might have some spanish/japanese froakies with that iv spread

since i still have some 4-5iv leftovers from when i breed it and i liked a couple of the pokemon you listed

also, in the case of the non-english pokemon, do the pokemons have to come in a specific pokeball if they are male? since i would need to check, but i might have some spanish/japanese froakies with that iv spread

Ellenflandey actually just offered me a Safari Ball Kangaskhan, but I haven't changed the wanted list yet. Sorry for that :/

The Pokéball for a male Pokémon doesn't matter, it isn't passed down anyway :p
I'd love to have one of those Froakie though! What do you want for it?

But if you happen to have any other Pokémon in pre-gen 6 Pokéballs, feel free to offer one of those if you want. I'm pretty sure that there are other Pokémon in Apricorn/Dream/Safari Balls which I want, but haven't listed yet. Can't really think of any right now, but any offers are appreciated ^^

Ellenflandey actually just offered me a Safari Ball Kangaskhan, but I haven't changed the wanted list yet. Sorry for that :/

The Pokéball for a male Pokémon doesn't matter, it isn't passed down anyway :p
I'd love to have one of those Froakie though! What do you want for it?

But if you happen to have any other Pokémon in pre-gen 6 Pokéballs, feel free to offer one of those if you want. I'm pretty sure that there are other Pokémon in Apricorn/Dream/Safari Balls which I want, but haven't listed yet. Can't really think of any right now, but any offers are appreciated ^^

looks like yes, i have a japanese and a spanish timid froakie with those iv spread, the spanish one can be nicknamed ,could i get one 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Chansey (Heal Ball) with Seismic Toss for it? o.o
and about the special pokeball pokemons, i actually can breed those: loveball ponyta, moonball houndour, moonball absol, love ball cherubi, loveball ralts, dreamball carvanha, moonball misdreavus and not sure if i miss something

Well, there's HA Treecko, neverminding the fact that I'm not too keen on Unburden as an ability....

looks like yes, i have a japanese and a spanish timid froakie with those iv spread, the spanish one can be nicknamed ,could i get one 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Chansey (Heal Ball) with Seismic Toss for it? o.o
and about the special pokeball pokemons, i actually can breed those: loveball ponyta, moonball houndour, moonball absol, love ball cherubi, loveball ralts, dreamball carvanha, moonball misdreavus and not sure if i miss something
Hmm
Absol, Cherubi and Ralts are very interesting :)

What else would you like to have, besides Chansey?
Well, there's HA Treecko, neverminding the fact that I'm not too keen on Unburden as an ability....
Is it an unreleased HA? Honestly I doubt it, because Zeb checked my thread and he usually notices this kind of things...

Anyway, is that the only thing that interests you even slightly?

Hello its me here again. The only unreleased HAs for Pokemon that arent Kalos (ie Dragalge and Aurorus) are the Johto and Unova starters plus some legendaries: Articuno and Zapdos and Moltres
Raikou and Entei and Suicune
Regirock/ice/steel
Heatran
All other legendaries (that have HAs which not many do) and starters have had their HAs released including Treecko.

@Ellenflandey; Thank you for checking :)

I thought so already (although I didn't know about Dragalge yet)

Is it an unreleased HA? Honestly I doubt it, because Zeb checked my thread and he usually notices this kind of things...
Apparently there were indeed event giveaways of HA Hoenn startes in Japan; I just don't consider Unburden all that useful of an Ability to have.

Apparently there were indeed event giveaways of HA Hoenn startes in Japan; I just don't consider Unburden all that useful of an Ability to have.
Alright, if you'd rather have something else, just gimme a shout! :)

I could also catch you a certain HA safari Pokémon that you might be looking for.

Or a 3IV Ditto of a certain nature (Synchronize ftw!)

Sure, I can be available now. (Not doing much else today, at least until X finishes downloading)

Sure, I can be available now. (Not doing much else today, at least until X finishes downloading)

Sorry, I didn't read your post until now because Bulba was down last night :/

I'd prefer to trade earlier on the day, but if that's a problem for you I can still get online around the same time as yesterday :thumbup:

Hmm
Absol, Cherubi and Ralts are very interesting :)

What else would you like to have, besides Chansey?

Anyway, is that the only thing that interests you even slightly?

well, i like the ¤31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant HA Fletchling (Repeat Ball) with Tailwind but the bad part is that i'm a repeat ball hater, so if it could be in any other kind of ball, even the standart, it would be interesting
i also liked the scyther, but if i could get it as a female

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom