• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Weird stuff the Memory girl says

I decided to check some of my Pokemon with the memory girl.

"Flechinder met Destiny at...a safari. Destiny threw a Poke Ball at it, and they started to travel together. The Pokemon remembers that it was glad." So it was glad that it was transferred from Pokemon X to Alpha Sapphire to be used as an egg hatching slave?
"Starla (Staraptor) hatched from an egg and saw Destiny for the first time at...riverside road. The Pokemon remembers that it was restless. And...Starla encountered Regigigas when it was with Destiny. The Pokemon fondly remembers that it had some difficulty." Well, she only attacked it once to get Regigigas at low HP and was easily captured with like 2-3 Pokeballs, so it wasn't really difficult at all.
"Rosado (Roseraide) battled at Destiny's side and beat Hoppip. The Pokemon remembers that it felt comfortable." Nice to know that she felt comfortable fighting another grass type that it can can easily take out with sludge bomb.
"Cutiepie (Sylvion) was taken to the name rater by Destiny and given a fateful name, The Pokemon remembers that it felt nostalgic. And...Cutiepie went to a Poke mart with Destiny to buy max potions. The Pokemon remembered it got angry." Why would she be angry over getting potions that can help when she or other Pokemon on the team are hurt?
"Diamond (Swampert) hatched from an egg and saw Destiny for the first time at...a riverside road. The Pokemon remembers that it got overwhelmed by emotions."
Escal (Gallade) "Destiny had Escal hold items like power bracers to help it along. The Pokemon remembers that its feelings were indescribable." Nice to know that it likes items like power items and the megastone.
Cotton (Lopunny) "When Whismur jumped out, Cotton was surprised and ran away with Destiny. The Pokemon remembers that its feelings were indescribable." This doesn't count since I didn't want to battle random Pokemon.

Here's some the legendary Pokemon.
"Dialga was stared at by the judge and it met him with Destiny. The Pokemon remember that it was restless." I don't know why he should be restless over someone a lot smaller then him.
"Kyogre met Destiny at...a mystical place. Destiny threw a Pokeball at it and they started to travel together. The Pokemon remembered that it felt good." More like straight to the PC after I captured it.
"Rayquaza met Destiny at...the inside of a tall building. Destiny threw a Pokeball at it and they started to travel together. The Pokemon remembers that it was restless." Well concertinaing the fact it was about to go to space to fight and catch Deoxys.
"Latias almost got lost when it explored the forest with Destiny. The Pokemon remembers that its feelings were indescribable."
"Azelf was stared at by the judge and it met him with Destiny. The Pokemon remembers that it got a bit carried away." I don't know Azelf would get carried away.
"Regice encountered Regigigas when it was with Destiny. It remembered that it felt good."

Pokemon you catch saying they 'started to travel together'. If being in a box forever counts as that then cool!

Tyrantrum being upset I used Full Heals on it...

Peter (Lv. 100 male Pidgeot) - "Peter was with Nicole when she went to a boutique and tried on clothes, but she left the boutique without buying anything. The Pokémon fondly remembers it couldn't be true to its feelings."
I guess my shopping upsets him? Weird.

It enjoyed perving and was upset you didn't buy the clothes it enoyed seeing you in most

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom