• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you asking for for your birthday?

TylerM

was (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚ ✧
Reaction score
My birthday's coming up, and I just wanted to know what everyone else is asking for for their birthday, whether it's today or not until next year. My birthday is next month, and I'm asking for the new 3ds xl(black, hopefully), Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D, and maybe Splatoon. My family is going to New York, and they promised we could go to Nintendo World, so I'm going to ask if they can give me like 300 bucks and I can go buy my gifts or something.

I like a lot of things..

Usually I just ask for money because I don't know what I want most of the time and I LOVE shopping. I can literally spend 2 hours at the mall if I have enough money with me. I like to buy food, music, clothes, cosmetics, appliances, games, and I'll also buy online memberships and other things online too. :p

pokemon plushies of course, maybe some video games or somefin too, I don't really know beyond that

jk I'll be far too drunk to open any birthday presents lol

Usually i prefer gift cards so I can get what Ill like but this year Im going to try and talk my Dad into a 64GB Vita memory card.

My birthday's coming up, and I just wanted to know what everyone else is asking for for their birthday, whether it's today or not until next year. My birthday is next month, and I'm asking for the new 3ds xl(black, hopefully), Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D, and maybe Splatoon. My family is going to New York, and they promised we could go to Nintendo World, so I'm going to ask if they can give me like 300 bucks and I can go buy my gifts or something.
im not gonna buy splatoon bc i realized it was for the wii u and i don't have a wii u :/
i am going to buy ocarina of time 3d on ebay tho

update: i found a rly good deal on a new 3ds and majoras mask 3d and ocarina of time 3d on ebay, and i sent the link to my parents so i hope they're gonna get it for me!!!

Tuition and rent paid for the entire school year. Of course, I never seem to get that for my birthday.

I guess I'll go with money so I can work a few less hours that week to get so much needed rest.

My birthday has passed this year and I just got money. I'm going to save it for when I get more money (christmas maybe?) so I can buy Pokémon ORAS. If for some reason I don't get the games, then I'll ask for them next year.

My birthday has passed this year and I just got money. I'm going to save it for when I get more money (christmas maybe?) so I can buy Pokémon ORAS. If for some reason I don't get the games, then I'll ask for them next year.
Unless you're a really "extreme" Pokemon player, I wouldn't get the dual pack. I got it for Christmas, and I only play Alpha Sapphire, not Omega Ruby. I'm going to give it to my brother when I get my new 3ds.

Unless you're a really "extreme" Pokemon player, I wouldn't get the dual pack. I got it for Christmas, and I only play Alpha Sapphire, not Omega Ruby. I'm going to give it to my brother when I get my new 3ds.

Ohh, by ORAS I meant that I didn't decide which one of the two I wanted. I'm not getting both. I should've clarified. '^^

Ohh, by ORAS I meant that I didn't decide which one of the two I wanted. I'm not getting both. I should've clarified. '^^
I figured, but I just wanted to let you know. Also, happy belated birthday!

My friend is also getting me Selfish by Kim Kardashian, because my parents won't buy it for me for my bday, so she's getting it.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I do actually ask for is:

Fish and Chips for dinner, from my favourite chippie, and a bottle of classic Coca Cola. Plus money, some clothes I may need, i.e. last year I needed winter shoes, and maybe a CD I especially wanted.

All I want for my birthday is to reached one of my weight loss goals. It's going to be 20. If I can lose 20 pounds by my birthday (08/29), then I'll be content.

A boyfriend wouldn't be bad either. jkjk

I'm hoping to get a solid transistor radio so I can finally listen to National Public Radio without having to hook up to the Internet.

Bad reception is one of the drawbacks to living in the middle of nowhere.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom