• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you thinking about right now?

Nightwish's "Nemo," Syfy, and the "word" "bastich."

Living in Boston, I see Sonic commercials all the time. The nearest one is in like freaking North Carolina or something like that.
Yeesh, that's even worse. Though not as bad as the time I did get to the one sonic only to find that they were out of coneys! It was devastating.

Now I'm thinking about classical music and how the hell I'm going to be able to play this concerto by the end of May.

Qntal's "Blac" and Rayne (I just came from the "What religion are you?" thread, where he currently has the last post).

The prick who scraped my car reversing out of his parking spot without being considerate enough to even leave a note.

I'm thinking about how I wish my head wasn't hurting, while pondering the existance of leprecahns. I'm sure I mispelled that.

Leprechauns.

The song "Apples and Bananas" with weird lyrics ("I like to ent, ent, ent entples and banentnents!") and a dream I had.

Thinking, "Is it just my imagination or does my attitude change slightly whenever I get a new avatar?"

I haven't sensed anything different...

In Animal Crossing, I wonder what Crazy Redd really does in that tent...

I can't wait to get rid of this sore throat and talk to my girl again

What I'm listening to (now New Order's "Bizarre Love Triangle"), Serebii forums, and the odd dog/tea dream I had last night.

His world,zebrahead version.Also thinking of hedgehogs with swords and guns.:ksmile:

Back
Top Bottom